@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Did I just spell ‘said’ backwards?????
Lol, I was wondering what that word was. (I guess ‘dais’ is a word.) You didn’t spell it backwards. You switched s and d.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin glanced at the unfamiliar runes. “You don’t know how to read?” He asked flatly.
The Sword groaned. Oh, Zahlin, suicide! It said.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Are we also saying they would all be able to write in English? Canonically, Ellis and Kate would not speak English, but I’m okay with doing that through magic shenanigans. On the other hand, it might be interesting if they write in their own language.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Impressive lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Did I just spell ‘said’ backwards?????
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
For RP reasons, everyone can and is speaking English, though it is called different names (trade tongue by Nahim) but they can’t read writing. Especially only Realm read Realn Runes! As I dais, Nahim is having a bad day.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Magic can probably translate into one language. Reading… I don’t think that will work 😅
That’s what I was thinking. Boy, Kate, Nora, Kari, and Amir are going to find that annoying, assuming they’ll have to write things down.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Magic can probably translate into one language. Reading… I don’t think that will work 😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lolll! He would have it didn’t have sentimental value!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That would’ve been dark…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait…how do the characters understand what each other say, let alone read? Wouldn’t they all speak different languages???
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol, yeah it’s impressive they’ve lasted this long! Hold on for me to write an RP…
Yeah, Nahim could have just told Zahlin to put it all in.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Nahim kept a close eye on Zahlin as he began slowly refining the casts for the sword blades.
Nahim sighed after a while and turned to Zahlin.
“I’m going to trust you with that vial. It’s a gift from my old Master, who is now dead. And, here,” Nahim pulled out a hologram of a sheet of paper he kept in his belt, covered in strange runes. “I…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Including Jonas and I.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, plenty of people don’t. I can only think of… three pairs of siblings on KP, I think? Maybe four?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
How come it seems like I’m the only one who doesn’t have any family who writes????
You’re not. @savannah_grace2009 for example.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol (oh, right, I’ve already said that)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol, yeah it’s impressive they’ve lasted this long! Hold on for me to write an RP…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t think it understands that that would kill him lol
- Load More
