@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmm… he has some issues there. I don’t know why Zahlin would just randomly say something like that though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The more the insult, the angrier Nahim will be. He’s yelled at Masters of War (about equivalent to generals sometimes in power) when he was only a Young Warrior because he said,
“Didn’t your parents ever teach you manners?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmm… Zahlin isn’t really the type to insult someone’s family unless he personally knows them…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If Zahlin insults, half joking or not, Nahim’s family, it will cause a fight.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Blade's Will in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
I regard it as a complete concept, because it has a rounded and closed off structure, so adding anything else would be jarring, and I simply had a goal of explaining the concept well, and maintaining intrigue, so I put it up as a short story because it has a narrative structure that presents my concept, although said narrative…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have an RP written for Ellis and the training team, but I’ll wait till the end of the night before posting it, since none of the other people involved seem to be on.
I can also write one for Kate as the scouting team starts working.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim does not like…
- Betrayal
- Insults about his family (even if they may just be little ones that are more jokes than insults)
- Certain foods
- King Vorgan
- Nanians
- Certain people
- People who force him beyond his comfort zone
Uhh…I know that’s not it but that’s all I can think of right now.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Probably Zahlin saying something mean, or refusing to touch sharpened objects.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Let’s just say Zahlin is not looking foreward to that conversation.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh boy. What would make him the angriest lol?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Things should get more interesting once they have to deal with weapons that are sharp…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m waiting for something to happen that will set Nahim off. Meanwhile, I shall go and return in a few minutes after finding a good article about forging…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh no…
Zahlin
Wow. You’re alive. The Sword said, I thought you were dead for sure!
Zahlin watched Nahim in silence, waiting for his next move.
***Zahlin is so confused right now 🤣🤣 he has no idea what to think.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim is not thinking, I think that’s a reason why. But wait for it…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
WOW! I can’t believe they’re lasting so long!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Nahim thought for a second…no Zahlin wouldn’t be able to read Realn. Nahim removed his helmet and rubbed his still hurting temple.
“I guess I’m asking you to do the impossible.” Nahim hesitated. He grabbed the hologram back and switched the picture to a diagram of one of his crystal swords and set it on a table by them. Silently, Nahim…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hold on…I’m typing my next RP
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, so we’re going with: Magic is translating their words so that they understand each other, but that they still write in their own language? I think I like that best.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim cannot write or read English, since Wind uses different characters for words than on Earth, even though speaking it is similar. Nora wouldn’t either.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
They would probably write in their own language.
- Load More
