@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
“So are we rattling off lists of things we’ve survived now?” Zahlin said. He glanced at the other two. “Get out of the way and don’t run for Fennin.” He glared at Nahim. “He has no right to stop us.”
Nahim stared back, shedding his armor to make the fight more fair.* He drew his sword, the green blade glowed and even pulsed as Nahim readi…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
but the swords you guys are talking about here are probably different than the ones he’s used to using. That would be funny.
Yeah, Nahim is making a crystal sword like he uses, but they’ll probably make some normal weapons too, because they don’t have many materials. We were thinking it would make sense for them to give crystal swords t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m usually most active from 7:00-8:00 in the morning, and then afternoons on weekdays, and evenings on Saturdays (central time).
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
“So are we rattling off lists of things we’ve survived now?” He said. He glanced at the other two. “Get out of the way and don’t run for Fennin.” He glared at Nahim. “He has no right to stop us.
Zahlin drew his Sword, which was silent for once.
***
IDK why that took eleven minutes to write 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ugh, I slept in. But I’m back!
Do you want me to get Fennin to come in and stop them when they are about to kill each other?
We can see what happens. If things get really bad, one of the onlookers can run and get help. As for who is better, I’d say they’re probably about equal. Nahim might be slightly better, but Zahlin has no qualms with…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I’m surprised.
I started at the end and am working my way backwards. I’ve reached the point just before the house got transported. I also haven’t added some of the newest ones yet.
I haven’t started editing much yet. Basically just fixing some grammatical mistakes and misspellings and changed the order on a few that were not…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So, Mithaln is a very strong metal, and it is rumored to have some varieties that are actually sentient and rational. Gold Mithaln most likely is that way, but I haven’t decided for sure.
To give you an idea of it’s strength, Nahim, when he was dueling Vorgan, had Vorgan defeated. But the drider caused the Nanian aboveground castle to collapse.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I get it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s interesting all of your characters ended up following Glace, cuz he’s like that. He is followed naturally, but he tries to scare his followers away
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I don’t know what the magic can do. I don’t think @HighScribe even knows. The out of universe reason Zahlin’s magic isn’t working is that she didn’t know what it did yet, lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Possibly, though it would depend on the type of magic and how it’s used.
Why?
Cuz the strengths of Mithaln are great, and the lore and legends are long.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Another thing I forgot is that on his own planet, Zahlin can use a magic system, but it doesn’t work here, so that’s a disadvantage for him, because he’s probably used to being able to use it. That said, it might mean that he would win if he could use it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m waiting for Nahim to begin fighting…
If you want my personal opinion, I think though Nahim is only twenty-two, he’s probably better than Zahlin, unless Zahlin can beat his credentials. But he’s my charrie, so I think my opinion is obsolete.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Trees trees and more trees.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool! We get good views of both usually.
The sun comes rising above our trees and sheds orange light on the trees across the road. We also have a small manmade pond, but it’s to the south and shielded by trees.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
We don’t get a great view of the sunrise at our house, because we don’t have very many windows on the East side. There’s also houses across the street with trees behind them, so we wouldn’t be able to see anyway. We get good sunsets though. Our house is on a small pond, so the sun sets over that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh. I missed ours, cuz I had a restless night. I blame Glace!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It hasn’t happened yet.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Good morning everyone! How was the sunrise?
- Load More
