@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Splitting headache was right. Nahum’s head was complaining about the sudden movements. But he kept on, dodging, blinking, striking, missing. He studied the style Zahlin fought. It is good, skilled, practised, expieranced. He didn’t hold his blade like he had learned more recently, no, Zahlin was taught when he was…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Ha ha! I have gained my motivation, and now I am 3,228 words into my NaNo novel!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That is very accurate XD. (Just don’t tell Fracture I said that. lol)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
“I usually have defeated my opponents by now.” Nahim said as he dodged Zahlin’s strike. Zahlin hung back, looking for an opening. “Not against me, while with a splitting headache.” He said, attempting to strike again, “Not against me at all.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Got it! 🙂 thanks!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I sent it
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
If anyone wants to help with the RP doc, I can send you a link (I’m not just going to post it, because I want to put it somewhere where it can be deleted afterward, to make sure random internet surfers don’t get in.) note that your email will be visible to the other people, in case anyone has a problem with that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
🤣🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Nahim smiled. “At least I have an honest opponent. And honestly, I think that we can match each other.” He swung in from the side, but was blocked. Zahlin stabbed and Nahim moved to the side, letting the sword miss him by a couple inches. “I usually have defeated my opponents by now.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Their blades clashed. Neither seemed able to gain an edge. “I can tell that,” He grunted, attempting to stab around Nahim’s guard. “A normal lord would already be dead. I admit, I’m not sure which of us will walk away from this fight.”
If either of you do. The Sword added. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey! Haha I did, too.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love how Krenna just says ‘no”, lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey guys! I slept in XD
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
To explain Nahim’s statement, this is a portion from my book…
Nahim carried the traits of a true son of Nayhelm. He was a full-blood Realn, a descendant of those who charged behind Emperor Aradin against the consuming dragons of the Realn Isles. Of the same blood as those who sailed the great sea about Wond. A child, by a thread, of those who…
- Load More

Good for you!
😅
Yay! I’m cheering you on!
Thanks!! 😄