@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
But be prepared, Zahlin is about to kick Nahim across the room.
I think this fight is just making them hate each other more XE
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Haha I was kidding
probably. -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If they stabbed each other would they die?No punctured lungs please. And no abdominal wounds either. We already know neither will actually die, but if you want Zahlin to cut Nahim or something, I don’t mind. (Such an odd topic, lol!) Though I can’t promise you Nahim won’t get Zahlin back for that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Zahlin hooked Nahim’s leg while trying to stab him in the face. Nahim moved out of the way and body slammed Zahlin into the wall, using his sword to block Zahlin’s. Stepping back, Nahim waited for Zahlin to collect himself (which was not long) before they clashed swords again. Nashim saw an opening. Using one hand,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Look above
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Nahim was good, though he showed signs of his headache slowing him down. Part of Zahlin was glad of that handicap – Nahim was annoying enough to fight as it was. Zahlin considered throwing one of the chunks of metal at his head. Instead, he attempted to hook Nahim’s leg while stabbing at his face.
***
How long should we let this go…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Or I could do Lada or Spring…*my mind clouds with indecision again*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Srkin Arlen! He’s the peacemaker type, but can be pushed to war.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
👍
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I could add Gloria…But I don’t want her seeing Glace right now. She’s a good peacemaker, but she would be bothering Glace about coming home a lot and stuff, and I don’t want to have to put him and her through that. Her being rejected by him and him having to refuse and reject her. I could add… Let’s see…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
She isn’t available at the moment, but probably will be in thirty or so minutes.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It doesn’t matter to me, lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Are you going to RP?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
Do you think we should throw in some more characters? None of them seem to get along. Drama is great, but it would be nice to balance it out with some characters not absolutely hating each other. I’m not sure what character I would want to add, though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol, I do the same so much, hence my forum signature. I come on, I see something but read it wrong, then I trip over myself and hope that I can edit my already posted post before someone reads it! 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, that makes sense lol. I think I misread exactly what he said.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ah, of course, lying. That should work 😅
No, Glace wasn’t lying. He was serious, would you want to have to trust your life to Facture? That’s a scary thought.
- Load More
