@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @acancello @keilah-h @esther-c (I think I got everyone)
I just had a spectacularly fiendish idea… What does everyone think of this:
These character fights are so much fun, it will be a shame once that characters are on their quest and can’t keep fighting each other. What if we added…evil characters? I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for your prayers! Today I had a really big breakthrough and was able to start writing again, so thank you!
I actually had the breakthrough on the writing sprint, so it went great!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol! That is exactly what happened!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
😂😂😭
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*I randomly show up cuz I’m bored.*
What goes on over here?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fggf
I just read two of my saved articles on TBIs and discovered,
1 Zahlin, you really hurt my charrie
2 Being unconscious over six hours (the first time he got knocked out) usually indicates a severe TBI
3 Zahlin is dead. One of the after symptoms that happen with a TBI is anger outbursts.
4 Technically, Nahim s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You hurt my charrie! Now I shall only repay the favor.
Nahim (continued)
Nahim thrust aat Zahlin, only for him to step aside and strike at Nahim again. Nahim saw his chance, as Zahlin sliced at Nahim, he left under his arm open.
All happened in a blur, but Nahim avoided the swing and cut at Zahlin’s unshielded side. He…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Zahlin punched Nahim in the head and kicked him across the room, where he fell against a table leg, half propped up. He leaned against it with his breathing growing a little heavy. His eyes were half-shut.
Pain. It throbbed through his head, pounding against the walls of his skull in rthymn of his heart. He gripped…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok. I have to go in just a couple minutes, and then I’ll probably be off for the night (I might hop back on briefly, but other than that I won’t be back until tomorrow), so bye for now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ugh! It might be like fifteen minutes before the reply comes, having sign out and lag problems…Joy
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No problem. Tech issues happen all the time 🙄
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
OoooOOOOoooooooooooooOOoooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I’ve been promoted!
Except… I kinda liked being a Knight in Shining Armor… I kinda think that was cooler…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin regretted not hurling that chunk of metal at Nahim’s face.
As he fell against the wall, he grabbed Nahim’s shoulder, smashing his fist against his head and kicking him away across the room. He slumped against the wall, panting and eyeing Nahim to see what his next move would be.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, @ancello @esther-c Hugo and/or Hedieh should probably get Fennin at some point. These two will kill each other otherwise!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol! I probably won’t hurt Zahlin eitherÂ
maybe, possibly, I’ll think about it… - Load More
