@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Did you guys see the meme from Calvin and Hobbes I posted earlier?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
He does seem to be the one starting them all. Hmm…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It is always those three isn’t it? Lol! I blame Zahlin!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, this is fineÂ
not really lol! -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I remember that exact ad for tape two years ago! Wow.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m back and I’m dying again, lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m back!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll be back in like two mins, having lag and think I can fix it. See ya soon!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Idk. By seeing lots of memes maybe?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
why are you so good at memes?????
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

- Load More

