@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin is considering doing the stupidest thing in the history of stupid things that will just end in both of them more injured.
Should he? 😏
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You reached it first, sure, but I reached it faster. At this rate, I’ll reach 2000 first.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I reached that, like, yesterday.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh hey, 1000 posts 🎉
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I’m good with whatever XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If we did this, I would say we should RP in the same forum once they intersect so that we don’t have to jump back and forth.
And yeah that could work. Some characters might need to be tricked, but some would just do it for a reward.
@HighScribe said she’d rather keep the villains separate.
Another option would be to ess…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It might make more sense to keep them seperate…it was just an idea…the Dark Castle RP does seem kind of slow right now and i thought it might help speed things up XD as well as solve the question of what the king wants and why they’re there.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Bye 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, we could combine them while keeping them separate at the same time. What I mean is…they’ll have the same story as the Character Party, but we’ll just RP the villains in the Dark Castle RP and RP the “heroes” here. The two role plays would intersect, or so to speak, when the villains cross paths with the “heroes”, but we’d role play…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I suppose if the king had something to hang over their heads, he might be able to force the unwilling ones to work for him. For Krenna, all it would take is a bribe. It doesn’t seem like Glace will be willing no matter what.
What do you think @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @rae?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Got to go to church, be back this afternoon 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Zahlin hissed and swung at Nahim’s middle.
“You’re – really – reminding – me – too – much – of – someone – I’d – rather – not – REMEMBER!”
“And you remind me of someone that If I ever see him again, I will make sure his blood carpets the ground!” Nahim shouted and lunged at him again.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If we combine them, I just feel like Glace and Svlys are going to defect to the heroes’ immediately. Krenna wouldn’t really want to be on either side, and what’s Fracture gonna do on his own?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I feel like I would personally prefer to keep them separate? Idk if other people want to combine them I don’t mind.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That would be cool to combine them, but like I said, not all the characters in their are villains.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Are you saying that we would combine the RPs, or just that you would rather put villains into that one rather than the first one? The problem with the first is that not all the characters in dark castle are villains. (Actually, I think Fracture is the only one.) If you meant the second, that’s fine. I don’t have any villain…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And since everyone in the Dark Castle RP is already in this one as well, it would be easier to connect the RP’s.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have an idea for the group of villains…what if we just put any new villains into the dark castle RP? The king that pulled them there is an enemy of the Queen and of Lillen, and he needs people to help him fight and stuff. Then it might not be so confusing like it would if we just dumped more characters into this one.
But that’s just an idea.
- Load More
