@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay. At least this shall end and our charries won’t die.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That should work, probably. Give me a moment to write an RP…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t have to go yet, we’re waiting for them to pull in right now. Their coming an hour to two hours to get this kitten.
Nahim can agree to peace, not like last time, but a peace of Honor, which means they will never duel like that again. They can spar, but unless something like Zahlin murders someone happens, Nahim…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Haha yeah.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim is probably just going to collapse onto the floor when this duel is done.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I like idea of building onto the Lillening world, (I kinda have fallen in love with Fennin! I’m now emotionally attached!)
So you want to see what other people think about it? @savannah_grace @esther-c @trailblazer @acancello @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium what do you think of having an evil guy somewhere pull in some villains to oppose t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure. Or someone can run for Fennin. Fast.
The problem is that they’re still going to hate each other and could possible get in another fight 😅
Ok. Bye for now. -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, if I suddenly am not replying, I shall be back in like five-ten mins approx, someone is coming to get a kitten from us sometime soon…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Or…you could just have him knock Nahim down so Nahim’s left shoulder hits the anvil, then they put each others blades to the others throats and call a draw…I don’t know!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t know what his eye color is lol.
Heh, his idea is something along the lines of step directly into Nahim’s strike to get around his guard 👀
Like I said, terrible idea. But at least they’ll both be wounded enough that the fight will hopefully end lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, thanks for letting me know!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I like idea of building onto the Lillening world, (I kinda have fallen in love with Fennin! I’m now emotionally attached!)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
When @HighScribe posted, she said she didn’t know his eye color yet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I stand with HighScribe, I don’t want to merge, but if I get out-voted, oh well.
Yeah, I don’t think it would work very well either. Also, if the two of you agree, it’s literally impossible for you to get outvoted, since there are only four of us in there!
What do you think of the idea of essentially copying the premise of that RP thoug…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If it happens to be a green so dark it seems almost black, Nahim will go insane.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No. Nahim would MURDER him! Oh wait. He’s already trying to do that. He would murder him even harder.
Lollllll! *goes on*
I’m ded! XD can’t breathe…
*Takes five minutes to recover to normal*
“That he would, lassy, that he would.” Lol! (Don’t ask me where that quote is from, I just heard it somewhere.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes!!!!!!! End the duel!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiittttt, what’s your idea?…
It should end the duel as long as it’s a draw or Zahlin is defeated or Nahim dies, cuz Nahim never finishes a duel until one of those three things happen. He literally waited six years to finish a duel. And later he waited even longer, like eleven y…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No. Nahim would MURDER him! Oh wait. He’s already trying to do that. He would murder him even harder.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More

