@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“If that was a person, I would have hit,” Ellis told her, frustration burning in his eyes.
“It’s not enough to just hit it,” Ottoline drew another arrow, “Especially if its a deer. Even if you do hit it, it could still run away, or worse, shoot you if its not a severe wound.” she adjusted her aim a bit. “So yes, it does need to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What if he was really far away? said Conviction in Ellis’ head. I’ve always said bows are unreliable. You should stick to swords.
Lol! Conviction can be funny.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry if he wouldn’t actually say that, I just didn’t know how else to start this whole thing, lol
It’s within the lines of something he might say. Probably a bad move on his part though—he probably isn’t very in practice himself, lol.
Ellis
Ellis took aim at his target. He released, and the arrow missed the bullseye…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It does look GRCR pfp ish! Maybe it’s the knowledge he drew it! I really miss him and Hanako on here…it was so much more fun…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I agree. Though if you’d told me a month ago to start over, I’d be horrified, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, girl, you’re fine, it just looks so much like GRCR’s style, lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Queen Silvae is still there, so is Fennin, it’s just Nahim has zoned them out.
@highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009
Lol your new profile pic is so confusing. I keep thinking you’re GRCR 😂
I didn’t think about that! Oops, sorry. Well, I like it more than my own drawing of Nahim, so I thought it was perfect. A…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
She took a deep breath and closed her eyes to clear her thoughts. Reaching for her best arrow, she drew it back, sighting down the shaft at the bull’s eye. She felt the others’ eyes on her, but she could only concentrate on her task at hand. And then she let go. The arrow sped through the air…and landed in the target. It wasn’t in the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oki doki!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I guess. I don’t know if Snake even knows how to use a bow (He has guns, so he wouldn’t need to) and Kaine is an NPC at the moment.
You can start us off on that if you want.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Like who can hit the target with the most accuracy
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
They could have a “duel” of sorts to prove who is better…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t really have any ideas either. Maybe we should skip forward a bit? ‘Cause they aren’t really going to be interacting while they’re just practicing with bows.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do you want to start or shall I? (I don’t really have any ideas…so if you do go ahead)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, yeah, I was waiting for Snake to answer, but I probably don’t need to—-it won’t be a long conversation or anything.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well i think where we left off, Ottoline was terrified of Ellis (as usual) and she was setting up targets to practice, and Ellis and Snake were talking about what weapons they can use.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s so cool! That would be fun!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Now that that situation is over, we can get back to Ellis, Ottoline, Snake, and Kaine! Now where were we…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol your new profile pic is so confusing. I keep thinking you’re GRCR 😂
Same!!! I thought I was the only one, lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rar
Lol your new profile pic is so confusing. I keep thinking you’re GRCR 😂
- Load More
