@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim is mistrustful of everyone but Ellis, Zahlin (that should go in Ripley’s believe it or not! Believe it or not, Nahim trusts Zahlin after trying to kill him…) and Nora.
Nora and Kate could be a mix.
Oh, and Nahim and Zahlin can still spar, so that might be fun… Freak Fennin out, ya know, make him think you’re serious.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh and,
“I still have imaginary friends who talk to me.”
They don’t usually expect a fourteen year old to say that…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Don’t worry. Zahlin still hates Ellis.
Ok, maybe hate is too strong a word.
He feels strong negative feelings of dislike towards him.
Perfect.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s fine. I’ve said things before by accident that freak people out…I’m not exactly normal.
Something like, “I am not sane, I WRITE!”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeifaetherium @rae
😥
What will we do when the characters no longer hate each other?
Oh, wait! We still have the scouting group. Ooh, yeah… *rubs hands together deviously*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Which is kind of ironic, because they were literally just trying to kill each other.
Talk about quick turnarounds.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, yeah, that makes sense. Sorry I assumed it was your fault! I was thinking that someone would have to be very sensitive to get scared off by that!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think out charries are on there way to being good friends.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Nahim grinned, also sitting up despite his head still hurting.
“Yeah, you can even borrow my sword.”
Fennin gave them both aglare with his orange eyes.
“I think both of you have had enough dueling for the day.” He leaned against the doorway, and immediately stood up straight again.”You two aren’t the only knees…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol!I’m laughing!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, that’s why I asked who they were. If someone new pops up, I look at their profile, friends, a couple posts, what type of topics they’ve created, and that usually can tell me a lot about them. Here, I couldn’t so I just asked the question on my mind.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin completely ignored any instructions to rest and stood. “You told us to make peace,” He said to Fennin, “And if you have any problems with our methods,” The corners of his mouth turned up slightly in a smirk. “I’d be happy to settle them with a duel.”
The Sword did a sort of mental facepalm.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Huh. Must have been a case of chickening out or something then. Weird.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, they were already anonymous when you got here?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Woops. Huh, though, I mean, when I got looked at Recent Topics when I first got on here, it said it was updated by Anonymous, and before I posted my question, they’re status is just as you see it. So I doubt a question taken a wrong way caused this.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Just a sec…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hehehe. we’ll say the Queen left, because Zahlin isn’t stupid enough or rude enough to say something mildly insulting to her son right in front her face.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Queen Silvae will probably leave after she’s finished with Nahim. Which can be about now since I’m dying over here…
- Load More
