@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Having a cold is pretty lousy, but on the plus side, you get to eat lots of candy- er, I mean cough drops.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Seems like a strong first chapter. I don’t have any feedback apart from that.
So this would be Sef and Lillitu’s book, correct? Imagining it, this structure should work really well! At the end of this one, you should have a epilogue with Neveah as a teaser for the next one.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe is very unwilling to entertain the idea that there could be more planets 😂
(Hey, Vethe. If you’re in Celestiar, then WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? lol)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Vethe
Vethe glanced at Marcurious. “How can I trust you?” She asked the King, “You have given me no reason to believe that you would be telling the truth. Aside from the fact that you want us to murder these Lillenings.” She narrowed her eyes at the King. “Which honestly gives me even less reason to trust you.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
There’s twelve, not seven planets, but that can be easily edited so it’s not a problem.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Btw, I will not be on here until 3:00 Eastern, or 2:00 Central, 1:00 Mountain, and 12:00 Pacific today. 11/13/2023
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do it lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else
So here’s the first chapter of my revisions to the Andromeda book…ready for critiquing!
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Newborn light sifted between the windows, piercing the darkness.
Through the smudged glass, Sef could see the Andromedan sunrise, she could see the indigo trees dancing as the wind pushed them…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Awakening of Halfpaw Protector in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I like it! very intriguing!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, sounds good!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know. I’ll try to write something tomorrow.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awww thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah ik, idk how to start it tho lok
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @anyone-reading-this
This RP needs to get active again.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
Koshtin
In reply to the man’s plead, King Koshtin looked at the white haired woman who had challenged his integrity.
“He is from a world they call Andromeda, I myself have seen it through my magic. I myself chose him from that world. There are not only seven planets, for this is a planet not of the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for the name! I never can remember names.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
‘Xandro snorted indignantly in Liv’s ear. “Oh, sorry, this is my horse, Xandro.” Xandro held his head up high.’
My favorite horse wouldn’t care, she’d just do her thing and plead for an apple.
My favorite ride would just nip me, he does that. I have to lead him special cuz he eats his reins and he enjoys trying to step on me…[Read more]-
Tyler and I have a special deal, I don’t get killed, and he gets an apple. Jk! No, more like he listens and gets an apple. I understand him enough now, since I ride him sometimes twice every week, where I usually know when he’s going to pull something, so he often just does his antics to me to see if I’m paying attention. Horses!
-
Oh, sorry, didn’t see this!!! Well, my horses also eat the rains XD I’m like, “dude, those are expensive real leather reins, NOT breakfast!!!”, but he doesn’t care, just keeps eating. lol.
I used to love horses, but something happened, I don’t really know what, and now I don’t really trust them. They are kind of little brats. It doesn’t help that…[Read more]-
They’re Haflingers, if you know what those are. They are gorgeous and beautiful!!!! (but terrifying XD)
-
I guess I’m so insane I have no fear of horses! We have a little stallion pony named Crush. Volunteer students (like me) are not allowed to lead him in or out of the barn cuz he has actually reared on someone before…Before that rule was written on the board, I led him three times. I didn’t do it on purpose, I didn’t know that was a rule. Oh,…[Read more]
-
innocent eyes, not minds, sorry.
-
You should come to Montana and teach me more about horses!!!
I KNOW, RIGHT??? All they care about is eating your money, however they please.
Its kind of funny, because Haflingers are like draft “ponies” and are supposed to be between 12-14 hands, though mine are at least 15. And the one gelding we have is really chunky so he’s twice as big as he…[Read more]
-
-
They’re putting down my favorite horse Thursday 😭😭😭😭💕.
-
-
-
-
Oh no!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry!!!!!!! That’s awful!!!!!!! Are you okay? I know I would NOT be…I’ll be praying for you 🙁
-
Thanks.
Yeah, I’ll just miss her. She was the first horse I ever groomed, ever cared for. She’s mostly blind, can’t handle being inside all the time very well. She was pulled out of the lesson system about eight? nine? Months ago, even though she was still sound because of her blindness. Her name is Flirt.-
That’s so sad 😭
-
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Xandro!
Lol, I can totally see some of the horses where I work doing that!
-
Ruth replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Really? Oof.
Did you hear about the guy who did Smaug? I forgot his name, but to do that voice, his vocal cords would literally bleed and he still did it! At that point I don’t think it was wise to keep playing the part but still…Smaug wouldn’t be Smaug without that voice.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Speaking of the Gollum voice, did anyone know Andy Serkis had to drink a special drink to avoid ruining his voice or something? They called it ‘Gollum juice.’
- Load More

😂 lol
Sorry you have a cold!! but glad you get candy, lol
Lol! Yeah, I can’t stand colds…but the honey lemon cough drops…
Cough drops…they kind of make me throw up XD so I can’t take them lol