@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay. Someone else can start, cause I don’t know what to do. I think the last one was a Kari POV. If you need to reference it, you should be able to find it in the doc.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
If forgiveness had another name…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sounds good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Sure!” Liv said, both to going to the mall and staying with Callista. “I guess I do need to find some new clothes, especially a dress for the dance. I didn’t bring a dress, only breeches,” she laughed and tickled Xandro’s chin.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jomnas
Heroes, here we come!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m good with getting back to the heroes now.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
This seems like a good place to end the villains’ scene, unless anyone wants to do anything still.
Do you want to go back to Nora, Kari, Kate, and Amir planning the scouting missions?
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
Nice! I really like it!
I agree with what everyone else has said, especially that there were a lot of run-on sentences. But overall, it’s really great so far!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Oh Arabian, my poetry in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Those are both amazing! (Sorry I missed the one you posted a few days ago, I don’t have notifics activated so I’m likely to miss tags unless it’s something I check on often)
I love this line:
But the hero is the one who bleeds,
Red drops that fall like planter’s seeds.
Great job with both of them!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
AHHHH!!!! GUESS WHO GOT BASES FOR CREATING CHARACTER TRADING CARDS!!!!! 😆😆😆
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dlek
She won’t get far.
Dlek set about making it look like a fight had taken place. He used his sword to create marks on the walls. Then he shifted some rubble, pretending to get up and groaned. “She got away!” he called through the wall. He heard Zash start raving, but he couldn’t make out any words through the wall.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Well it’s kind of a long story buuuut…….
While Sef is being abused, Lilitu gets visions of it, but he doesn’t know it’s her. Then he gets these urges from God to help her somehow, but he ignores them because he thinks it’s all in his head.
And then he finds out about her being abused and he feels really guilty because he feels…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe
“Fine!” Vethe snapped, “Go ahead! Survive!” She turned and dashed away again. “Goodbye, Dlek son of Razath.” She shouted over her shoulder as the turned the corner. A window sat in the wall at the end of the hallway. Perfect. She thought. She cast a glance back before launching herself out into thin air.
***
Dramatic exit 😎
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dlek
Dlek’s eyes flashed. “I’m staying because I’m not a hero and I’m not stupid! I’m a survivor.” He yanked his arm away again. “Go on. I bought you some time. You probably won’t get away, but I don’t want to see my efforts wasted.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe
Vethe snorted. “Yeah, right.” She said, “You stay here and you’re dead. I can’t tell if you’re trying to be heroic or if you’re just stupid.” She pulled on his arm. “Come on.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dlek
The ceiling collapsed behind them, blocking off Zash and Marcurious on the other side. Dlek yanked his arm free from Vethe’s grip. “Go.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😭😭😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😖😖😖😭😭😖
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It gets worse…
Jr holds all his grief up inside, thinking to grieve openly is a weakness. Eventually it turns into anger. He follows the road that his adoptive father followed, with his own twist. He vents all his anger towards his real father, Grathmere, and continues the greatest hatred for Grathmere there ever was.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe
Dlek was either the most hopeless fighter in the history of hopeless fighters, or he had some elaborate plan at work. He seemed to be intentionally cutting the wall…
Ah… She thought, realizing what his plan was. She hacked a chunk out of the wall herself. The ceiling shouldn’t be able withstand too much of its foundations being cut away.…[Read more]
- Load More
