@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s not vital (plus, I’m a Word girl, and barely know how to comment in Docs.)
I copied it from Freedom… after I unofficially adopted Riker…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh my gosh I love your signature, I might want to copy you, lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It might be that images are not working right now. You could stick it in the google doc.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Forget it, I’ll try again later…sorry.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Again…

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
oops, sorry about that, it didn’t go through…

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Daydreams aren’t real, and nightmares are reality.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
…when I say I have thousands of characters, I mean it…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Loll
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae
NO plan is the BEST plan, obviously! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*falls through roof, subscribes, and then fades out*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
hehe…
*subscribes* *begins to laugh maniacally and disappear into the Old Forest*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh I like it! tysm!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More

*cries*