@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*gets ideas*
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fine. I suppose there aren’t technically any rules about writing RPs, not even dictating that you have to write full sentences. (Don’t get any ideas, anyone.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It still counts!!!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, I guess that’s technically a sentence, but it’s sort of cheating since you didn’t include a dialogue tag.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol 🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
In fact, I’ll do it right now!
Nora
“Perfect!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
One of my fav poems…
O CAPTAIN! MY CAPTAIN! By Walt Whitman
O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,
The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
But O heart! heart! heart!
O bleeding drops of…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah lol. That would be pretty pointless.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The least possible would be two words.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol five words. That has to be a record XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol, shortest RP ever.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
“I’ll do it,” sighed Kate.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Like, they could have a time limit that they have to kill all these dragons in or something like that to where they don’t have enough time to properly prepare…
Fennin told them they have two weeks, which means they do have quite a bit of time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Hi, I’m Callista!” A cheery voice broke the surface of Chase’s thoughts, bringing him back to where one of the girls tucked a strand of wavy hair behind her ear.
He didn’t know what to do. Should he stand up straight and greet her? Stay where he was and greet her? Should he even greet her at all? Take off his hood, or pu…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else-interested-in-magic-systens-and/or-music
So, I’ve been thinking for a while about creating a magic system based on music. I find music theory really interesting, so I thought it would be really interesting to basically turn this existing system, and turn it into a magic system. I haven’t rea…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that pic was the best XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhhhhhhh I forgot about that lol. It’s an obscure meme format that most people would never realize exists 😅 so I just looked it up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You mean my pfp? I just looked it up online.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay. Yeah, I also usually use Word too, but google docs seems to be easier to share.
- Load More
