@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t know that lol. What’s the last time you’ve even seen a cat?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
One of my teacher’s once saw a cat stuck on top of a building.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do cats actually get stuck in trees?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Jonas is allergic to cats lol.
I think that’s worn off to some extent.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I HAVE NO IDEA. I joined months before he did!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Jonas is allergic to cats lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How come you guys are only nine posts apart?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I…don’t get that simile at all…
Wow, that’s a disappointment.
Haven’t you ever answered the call of a tiny little frantic meow above you, and the plead of yellow eyes with large black pupils?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*bows dramatically* many thanks. 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @rae @highscribeofaetherium
lol guys you’re too funny XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Images not working in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I know it happened before, but I wasn’t sure whether it fixes itself or if someone needs to fix it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Images not working in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Yep. That happens sometimes. It usually fixes itself eventually.
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Images not working in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Images don’t show up. I can still hit the images button and select a picture from my computer, but it doesn’t appear in my post.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I…don’t get that simile at all…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Really, Jonas, if you don’t want us to get ideas, don’t inspire us. It’s a simple as rescuing a kitty from a tree.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I was kidding lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NO!!!!!!!
In all seriousness, please do not start writing partial sentences as RPs. That would be awful, lol.
- Load More
