@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay…hopefully because I totally forgot, sorry guys lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@kielah-h
Totally fine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hold on Sara, I might have it favortited
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @esther-c @grcr @acancello @hybridlore @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Just because I feel like it, I’m posting a scene from my WIP. Ignore this if you don’t want to read it XD
Lilitu was sitting on the steps, minding his own business, like any sensible person would do.
He was watching the wind sway the trees,…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the mind of Chase! Yeah, it’s weird, it’s awkward, but when I put on his Character Cloak, this is what comes out.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“I’m sorry.” She said solemnly, looking like she felt putty for him. Sorry, what for? They’re one of the first boys I’ve not punched yet. Callista chuckled, “I’m just kidding. They’re great. Actually, all of us are going to head to the mall in a few minutes. Do you want to join us?”
Mall? Uh…what was a mall? Chase opened…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What was my dragon assignment? I forgot XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Let’s gooooo, the training group is the only ones that don’t annoy Fennin, lol
Ellis and Ottoline don’t hate each other!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Fennin sighed, shaking his head. Zahlin and Nahim had been bothering him for the past days, threatening to duel again, while Queen Silvae was begging them to rest, especially Nahim, who looked like he was going to pass out most of the time.
Nora and Kate had gotten in an argument earlier that morning over Kate getting into No…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae usually transitions us, but she posted a status update saying she won’t be back until 4:00 – 4:30 CST. (Oh, wait, that’s 1 – 31 minutes from now.) Somebody else could probably do it though.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @thearcaneaxiom
The short stories seem to be dated monthly (the most recent one was published this month, November), the previous one, October, so I’m guessing that they publish one a month.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
NaNoWriMo update: …..so….. I pretty much started over several days ago (so I’m pretty behind)… but I am at 7100 words…. I’m about to keep going, so that number may or may not change dramatically.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s funny, I was literally just suggesting we move on too!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone @savannah_grace2009 @rae @highscribeofaetherium @acancello @keilah-h @esther-c @trailblazer
Is everyone ready to move on to a new scene? (We only have one scene with four characters happening right now, and it seems to be going nowhere.)
I don’t know what the next scene would be. Should we have it be evening and they regroup in the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’m kind of disappointed they didn’t even tell us what was going on though! I even sent Kathleen an email asking if it got rejected or something but it’s been five days and she hasn’t replied.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh XD then I’ll wait a bit…
Don’t want anybody panicking or heart attacks…but I know CPR if anybody does have one lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Interesting, I do think that would make more sense, but that also makes the 12 far more arbitrary, though once again, you could put it up to some form of fancy
I’m not too concerned about being arbitrary, but maybe I should be more. I mean, I have a planet whose culture resembles medieval Europe. That would probably be way less l…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I haven’t even read the second one yet. 😅
- Load More

That’s great!
And I like your cover/background picture
😊
(oh, thanks!! 😅)