@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok 👍
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
When should Vethe show up and crash the party? I’m fine if they run into her on the way to fight some dragons or she can run into the scouts or something, I don’t care.
Probably when their already on their way. I don’t know how far she is from them, but the odds of her finding them so quickly would be low.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sky, I think.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol it’s from a song XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you know what dragon you are doing?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, no problem. It mainly is important for the scouting group.
Ellis
”You wanted us to train your people to fight,” Ellis began. “But that’s way more than we can manage in two weeks, even if we had Nahim and Zahlin to help. There are six of us who are trained to fight, and six who aren’t, so I suggest we pair up and train that way. It w…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What’s up with the forum signature??????????!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I started the map of Lillen, but haven’t finished it. Hope you don’t mind, it is right now on lined writing paper cuz that’s what I had on hand.
No problem. Also, no rush.
I just realized I forgot I was supposed to be making a dragon XD I have no idea what to do. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
When should Vethe show up and crash the party? I’m fine if they run into her on the way to fight some dragons or she can run into the scouts or something, I don’t care.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Fennin looked with weary eyes at the anthropomorphic dragon that seemed very eager to get going and kill other dragons.
“Rake scales?.” He paused, it must be a saying from his world. Shrugging, he continued. “We will set out first to the forest region, Silva. From there, we shall go through all the regions of Lillen, reclaiming…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He doesn’t know I have a crush on him, and I wonder sometimes, but he smiles and laughs and we play tag with his many little siblings and I’m the only one who can tag him when he’s going full tilt (after I almost pass out and turn my ankle on a rock.)
But whatever it is, I cannot for the life of me look into his eyes and keep…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😊 Your welcome!!
(I just like him. his name is cool and he seems awesome…. hee hee)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Does Set have a crush on him?
Doesn’t matter, I still LOVE the watering can! That’s soooooooo something I would do to my crush! He’d look up, smile. He’d say something like
“What are you doing up there?” Then when I explain, he’d say, “You come down here!” Then we’d laugh and Chase each other…
Sigh.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
AHH!! I loved this scene!! Good job!!
I really liked this part (especially the last sentence):
Before he knew what was happening, he was temporarily blinded by a torrent of water splashing down. “Ack!” he fought back some choice words on the tip of his tongue. He held his arms out from his body in disgust. He was dri…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Oh, that’s okay,” she giggled as Xandro played with a lock of her hair. “Callista seems really nice.” Suddenly Xandro pulled on her hair a little too hard and she winced in pain. “Xandro,” she hissed, “Hair is for looking, not for touching.” She heard Fynn laugh from beside her.
“Are you going to be allowed to keep him in the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No problem! You wouldn’t believe some of the stuff I fav!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh! Didn’t post first time! Here we go again…
Chase Duke
“I’m sorry.” She said solemnly, looking like she felt pity for him. Sorry, what for? They’re one of the first boys I’ve not punched yet. Callista chuckled, “I’m just kidding. They’re great. Actually, all of us are going to head to the mall in a few minutes. Do you want to jo…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You are mountain/storm
- Load More
