@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
G’night, y’all, I gotta go. Talk tomorrow 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
XD hee hee hee…. I am always watching….I’ve been stalking since page 176. (and since I left)Â -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NOOOOOO IT HAS HAPPENED JONAS OFFICIALLY HAS MORE POSTS THAN ME 😭😭😭
I don’t think I’m going to recover from this.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, days then
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(I had to comment on this)
Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to read the WHOLE Character Castle RP? I got to, like, page 150 before I gave up lol
I tried to do that too, but I only got to page…. twenty-something..
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
What do you think of this pairing idea?
Ellis – Ottoline
Nahim – Kaine
Zahlin – Hedieh
Nora – Amir
Snake – Hugo
Kate – Kari
If anyone has objections we can change things up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol it took me WEEKS.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Could get interesting…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Reading the entire thing actually sounds fun…for the day I get bored…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, Nahim doesn’t seem like he’ll have any sort of drama in his training sessions. He could just take Kaine maybe?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did I ever tell you about the time I tried to read the WHOLE Character Castle RP? I got to, like, page 150 before I gave up lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll take whatever you throw at Nahim. It won’t be a long period of time in this RP, and Nahim has trained someone before, so he’s good. Also, I do feel in the mood of doing a weird YouTube and in general search tomorrow on dueling!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It definitely has to be someone who can stick up to him. So definitely not Amir. Could be Hedieh? Not Kaine because he won’t be interesting since he’s an NPC.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you want to join, I can provide you with a brief recap of what’s happened so far. Might take me a bit to write, though. Alternatively, I can give you access to our google doc if you feel like reading the entire thing, which would probably take a while.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, how I pity the poor souls who gets to train with Zahlin 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
… DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae @esther-c @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @acancello
So who will the training parters? We could keep Ellis working with Ottoline. Who gets Kaine, the NPC? Must importantly…who gets Zahlin???
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth_Torres
No, not at all. Only, you have to be able to at least read through onceba day, since we move fast.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
“I know, and believe me, last night I didn’t sleep over that topic. But Ellis, I can’t do anything. If someone doesn’t go, then my people will die, my home will die, a fair land will die. My own father lies on his deathbed right now! You all wanted to go, and I am thankful for that, but that still doesn’t mean you are coming back.…[Read more]
- Load More
