@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, am I doing two or just volcanoe? I can do whichever one no one wants.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@grcr what’s the pfp about?
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas
I’m wrapping my brain around who’s doing what in the dragon RP fiasco while listening to metal music about WWII! All while Glace is plaguing me, and it’s another restless night! Oh, and I did a formal debate for school today…-
Wow. I don’t listen to music while I write. Metal music would be too much for me, lol. I do like it, but while I’m trying to do something…?
-
Yeah, I can only handle the softer side of metal, and I only like it from this one band. I listen to music while I write cuz I play the piano, and actually focus better. It also helps my scenes a little bit sometimes. It inspires me.
-
I play piano too. I guess I haven’t *tried* listening to music while I write, so maybe I could do it. I do get inspiration from music, but not at the same time as I write, lol.
-
I literally came up with an origin story I’ve only had a vague idea about while listening to this one song, hold on, what’s the name?…
-
Idr, oh well. But this one part,
“Women, men and children fight, they were dying side by side. And the blood they shed upon the streets was a sacrifice willingly paid.” The story ai came up with is Rise of the Realn: Born in Blood.-
I not ai
-
-
-
-
-
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t know what Keilah picked. I thought it was cavern but you remember it being forest. We’ll just have to check. You’re definitely doing volcano. I’m doing tundra and also swamp if no one else wants it. Actually, if no one wants it, I would rather do ocean than swamp. HighScribe is doing sky.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m, like, kinda confused at this point… Keilah picked what? I’m doing what? You’re doing swamp and tundra? And Highscribe is doing sky? Right???
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Was there supposed to be a picture there or is it just intentionally blank?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How can I fit in purple into my dragons?…
Jk! Sorry, the little kid coming out again, it happens sometimes.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Please settle this, are you doing two or one? And which ones? (We’re talking RP dragons, look above for posts.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, she did?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I thought I was doing jungle too, but then Keilah that she was doing jungle, so I let it be, just letting her know I have stuff for a jungle dragon.
That’s actually the pic that wouldn’t go through…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Laggggggg…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and I thought you were doing jungle in addition to volcano. I think keilah-h might have picked cave, but I’m not sure.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I was once literally thought insane by my parents cuz I kept talking to purple dragons as my friends when I was little. Apparently, if I had kept it up a few months more, I would actually be known to have a mental disorder…just a fun fact about me and dragons 🙂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, yeah. I think I said I would do swamp after GRCR left. Although if beth-torres joins the RP, she could do Swamp if she wanted.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And the dragon assignments as they last were:
Here’s the final dragon assignments:
@jonas: tundra/ice
@esther-c: desert/sand
grcr: swamp/gas
@savannah_grace2009: mountain/storm
@rae: volcano/fire
@highscribeofaetherium: sky/wind, ocean/water, or cavern/earth (pick one)
@keilah-h: jungle or one of the two @highscribe doesn’t pick.This is as it las…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can’t remember…who’s doing swamp? Am I doing swamp and tundra?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, here are the regions in order:
Jungle
Cavern
Swamp
Mountain
Sky
Ocean
Desert
Tundra
Volcano
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @keilah-h @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer
@everyoneI posted this while ago and just spent thirty mins finding it, but it’s the
Latin words for the Lillening regions. I will be basing the region names off this.
Note: All Latin endings are in nomitive singular of their declensions (If you…
- Load More

This new one?
Yeh
ehh…. I found this cool anime picture while I was searching for fantasy village stuff… and it made me kinda wanted to do a different pfp… so I was considering changing it to this red-haired fellow, or to a picture of another one of my other characters. I might change it back though….