@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
“What’s the price of a mile? Thousand of feet march to the beat, it’s an army on the march. long way. From home. Paying the price in young men’s lives. Thousands of feet march to the beat. It’s an army in despair. Knee-deep. In mud. Stuck in a trench with no way out.” – The Price of a Mile, by SABATON.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Can the Lillenings build ships? Otherwise, unless one of our characters knows how to build one, they will never be getting that water stone back, lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, Ellis and Kate wouldn’t have trained to swim in freezing water—they don’t live around enough large bodies of water for that skill to be important.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Just a random question, that came about while thinking about the swamp dragon…and then the ocean dragon…then everything else. It’s not that important to know… not like I’m going to try to drown all your charries in a swamp or anything…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, I mean, I believe in training for Marines (I could be wrong about which branch) you are supposed to be in freezing cold water for hours (to the point of sometimes hypothermia, at that point you’re pulled out and your body temp is gotten to normal. Then you have two choices, go back in or quit training) the idea being that if you have…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You can train to swim in freezing water?
Let’s see I know Kari can swim. Ellis and Kate can. I don’t kn  oh w about anyone else for sure, but I would assume most of them.
-
Ruth replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
I shall change that part! Thank you!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Good night! Happy sunrise!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How many character know how to swim?
How many were trained to swim in freezing water?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye! I have to go to bed now. Good night!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the brain of Ruee when she only has two brain cells left!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And while we’re doing this, why not the little guy with big teeth who rides to giant blue armadillos? (You can ask, but it’s gonna make no sense)
What…you know what? You’re right, I’m not gonna ask, lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh! And purple octopuses!
And while we’re doing this, why not the little guy with big teeth who rides to giant blue armadillos? (You can ask, but it’s gonna make no sense)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I literally gave my best friend a nightmare with one of my monsters
A feat of the most impressive sort
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yellow eyes and sharp beaks…
I literally gave my best friend a nightmare with one of my monsters…which is funny, I don’t create monsters often. I don’t consider them good…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay. Sounds good. I’m pretty sure Keilah picked either cavern or forest, so that means I’ll take ocean and you can take swamp plus whichever one she didn’t pick.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think you and I are the only ones who want to do two, so if Keilah is doing forest, that leaves swamp, ocean, and cavern (we’ll have to leave one out, unless someone else wants to do another.) Out of those three, I like ocean the best and cavern the least.
- Load More
