@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I had to go for a while…I’ll be off and on a lot today, sorry.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 10 months ago
@I’m-not- sure- who- to-tag
So I actually plotted out my WIP, and I was wondering if anyone would want to look over it and see if anything is wrong with it.
I used Plot Points for my outline.
I’m just going to copy and paste it from my Google Docs, so hopefully it makes sense?
The Hook
-Sef’s mother gives birth to Hanna. They keep her a s…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s exactly how Lilitu feels about Sef XD
He literally says that in another chapter:
“Wow, you’ve had quite the day,” Sef nodded, her eyes beginning to work their charm on Lilitu. Stop looking at me! He wanted to scream at her. Don’t you see that every time you look at me, I lose all my sanity? But he regained his composure and kept wa…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Ottoline can swim, but not in freezing water.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lolll
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yes, memes. Hmm… there’s probably something in the villains part that would be a good one.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, kind of funny. I guess it’s just because you created the world that we’re in now, and I…I guess I’m just the most active or something. No one necessarily “owns” an RP, though. Your just the one we gave the responsibility of creating the world, and I’m the one who took it upon myself to keep us going, lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m back.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YES WE HAVEN’T HAD A MEME IN AGES WHAT’S WITH THAT?!?!? I guess we just haven’t had any moments that would make a particularly good meme lately.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Haha well I definitely think the RP would not be able to function properly without guys.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Be back guys, I’ve got to feed our bunnies, and brush my hair…it’s such a mess!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, okay.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We should have some memes now…we’re overdo for some laughter…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it just randomly goes down sometimes. It usually only lasts a day at the most.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, Lillening’s build ships, though they are fashion totally wood (totally possible) with not one metal nail. I have a couple ideas about design, but shall have to think it through some more…
Why do I feel like you, and me kinda own this RP now? You keep it going, and I give it lore.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I thought that was just for me! Okay, that’s good to know…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hola, peoples, I’m back!
Ah, wonderful, the Recent Topics page is down.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hola, peoples, I’m back!
Ah, wonderful, the Recent Topics page is down.
- Load More
