@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin wanted Ellis to do it, yes.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nora
Nora tapped Nahim’s shoulder as she sat next to him.
“Nahim, there’s something that bothers me.” Nahim drew his attention off Fennin, and looked into Nora’s beautiful brown eyes.
“What is it?”
“It’s about the scouting missions. When we sent Lillening’s to the Swamp region, only one returned. He said ‘death, don’t follow the lights,…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did Fennin tell Ellis to assign training partners? And have we finalized the pairs?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
”I’m used to time constraints,” said Ellis. “It’s part of being at war. None of our trainees will be great fighters, but they should be able to defend themselves.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
“Yes.” Snake curled his tail around his legs. “Perfect. When do we go?”
Fennin rubbed the bridge of his nose with his index finger.
“I very much dislike time contraints, and I know you all who are training will to, but if we don’t set out this week, it could be to late for my father and my land.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Same!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(and everyone will get nightmares!)
Honestly, descriptions don’t tend give me nightmares. It’s the VISUALS that haunt my sleep.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
huh, appears most of my tags above did not work…
@jonas @keilah-h @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer look 👆
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h I just researched it, and they might have thought I had schizophrenia, which is summarized by mayoclinic.org as:
“Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @keilah-h @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer
Dragons:
Jonas: tundra/ice, ocean/water
Esther: desert/sand
Sara: mountain/storm
Rae: volcanoes/fire, swamp/gas (and everyone will get nightmares!)
HighScribe: sky/wind
Keilah: forest/jungle, cavern/earth
No leftov…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not sure, my mom didn’t tell me. She only said they thought I had lost my mind, and even consulted someone about it, and if I had kept it up, I would actually have had a mental illness or disability.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have the start of a calendar for one of my planets, but I don’t have any months yet. I could share it later.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, an actual mental condition? How…..
Yeah, that’s what my mom told me. I mean, I thought that those little bits of dust that float around the house and are visible in the sunlight were bees. I would randomly talk to invisible dragons as if they were real. I had this person named Eugene that I would put on this silly hat for and t…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wondian months by Realn reckoning
There are 17 Realn Wondian months, beginning with Adhai 1st (June 1st in 10,019 GA) and ending with Elna 21st (May 23nd in 10,019 GA) each month has an equal amount of 21 days. In order the months are:
Adhai
Yeray
Ray
Sai
Ayay
Amai
Chanai
Dath
Nayten
Kenth
Maz
Mai
Treh
Pent
Shoem
Haye
Elna
-
Ruth replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Who else spent days creating a calendar for your favorite culture?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Pics aren’t working for about everyone rn
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Amazing work!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Actually, after about one second of getting my pic file, the green bar went away. It’s acting normal in every way except my cover image won’t change. That’s what makes it odd.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, you can delete those, but you can’t add a new one. I’m guessing the green bar didn’t go away, right? When it works, the green bar goes away after it fills, and the new cover image appears.
- Load More

Yeah, when I asked my parents what that kind of mental thing was, they said it was probably just a nromal little kid thing. My dad did say he saw a youtuber he watches say he had something like that.
One of the books I read said things like schizophrenia and autism (what I have, and I know for sure I have it) are simply the “genetic price” for…[Read more]
That the same genes that dictate how our brain develops might be the ones that also give us those conditions, and that eliminating them from the gene pool would do more harm then good.
I have a feeling, it was just my parents freaking out cuz there are no writers in my family as far as I know (at least not the German side most likely) so I’m the odd kid. The only people who understands writers are writers.