@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah. It’s broken, haven’t you noticed?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, that?
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
“How does someone survive a war?”
“I don’t think they ever do.” – Audie Murphy
I asked my friends Thursday “If you could sign up for the military today, why would you?” Expecting to hear things like protecting our country, that wasn’t the most common answer.
One said he couldn’t, because of medical reasons.
Another said she would do it for the…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The main page where you can see all the topics and which one was posted in last, etc.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
the recent topics page.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What is what?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What is that?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The recent topics page is still down. Do you think we should tag Kathleen?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ofc! I have to go…goodnight! <3
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol! You’re forum signature! Love it! (I’m still going to hug Riker though, he needs it)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh that’s funny!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
1,000 posts! 🎉
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NO! DO NOT CHANGE IT! haha
lol I liked it 🙂 More conflict!!!!!!!!!!! yeah! Let’s go almost kill our characters!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Should I change it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well….the swamp scene was intense XD
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
999 posts!!!!!!!!!! Wow! When did I join…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas you said,
What do you think of this pairing idea?
Ellis – Ottoline
Nahim – Kaine
Zahlin – Hedieh
Nora – Amir
Snake – Hugo
Kate – Kari
If anyone has objections we can change things up.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know Nahim got Kaine, and Ellis got Ottoline, other than that, Idk. I’ll go back and see if I can find the post 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I just read my post on the swamp part again, and do you think it’s to creepy-sounding?
I mean, I literally was looking into swamp legends for that, so it could just be me at this moment of time with pictures of some rather creepy things in my mind, but what do you think?
- Load More
