@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
*presses subscribe*
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
You have one subscriber
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@kathleenramm
Hey, I know you’re really busy, but the ‘recent topics’ page has been down since yesterday morning and I just wanted to make sure you knew about it. 🙂 -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you still want to join?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
If anyone wants a link to the google doc that has my basic summary (although some of it is outdated), let me know, and I can share it with you in a status update.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, me t0o. It goes to kingdompen.org/forum (not forums), which is also down.
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
This is my main WIP, an epic fantasy trilogy (at least that’s the plan) set on one of the planets in Celestiar, Adonial. “The Adonial Saga” is just the working name.
Anyway, I don’t have any of this written yet, except for some old drafts. I created this forum so that you can help force me to make progress. It might be a while before I act…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That is so weird, clicking on ‘community’ just takes me to an error page.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So should I tag Kathleen, do you think?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve never done that. I always just clicked on ‘community’, which takes you straight to the forums page. Yeah, you should probably report that bug then.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Whaaaa…?
I am just SO confused. So the recent topics page is the page it takes you to when you hover over the ‘comunity’ on the green part at the top of every page, and then click ‘recent topics’. The forums page you can only access from the recent topics page.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I thought that’s what you were talking about. That’s what I consider the main page. kingdompen.org/forum (singular) seems to be exactly the same. What is the recent topics page then? I must have never used it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nope. That takes me to the ‘forums’ page which has all the different ‘sections’ or whatever and the activity board and stuff.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You should be able to too. Try using this: kingdompen.org/forums
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh. So you can see the recent topics page?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, so weirdly there are two separate pages: kingdompen.org/forum and kingdompen.org/forums
One works, the other does not.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Not what I’m talking about.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The home page is working for me. Like the one you automatically go to when you type in ‘kingdompen.org’.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The “main” page is working for me, so either it’s only on your end, or what you consider the main page is completely different from what I do.
- Load More
