@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s ‘Minnesota’
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH, i’M STILL ON cAPS LOCK….
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think I absolutely butchered the spelling of that… XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
But his BEST song is The Biggest Ball of Twine in Minesoda.
Go listen to it now 🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I WILL NEVER FORGET RIKER!!!!!!💕💕
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love it!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
ohhh okay
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’s a really funny musician. He writes parodies of other songs, and some originals too. Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters from a Planet Near Mars is one of his songs.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WHAT??? WHAT ABOUT RIKER??????
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
wait for it, guys, I’m going to change my forum signature…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol it was from a song. I thought it was a bit to long, but maybe I’ll change back.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
MEANWHILE, my bad mood…

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I know it just looks wrong to me XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ever heard of Weird Al?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I really liked the radioactive hamsters one….XD it was so random!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it’s just supposed to be a cute pic, I don’t think it’s insinuating that someone is going to eat them. But I see where you’re coming from.
- Load More
