@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol 😂🤣😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
AAAAAAHHH!!!! Mercy!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
POST SOME DRAGON PICS AND YOU’RE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OR JUST RANDOM PICS)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye! (Oh, I cAn’T sAy ‘ByE!’ bEcAuSe I aLrEaDy SaId ThAt)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The current topic is insanity and madness.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah…but most of it is dragon pics and not RP’ing, lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ha ha yeah…
perhaps I will… what is the current subject? or is there one? lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Adios.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay guys I’m leaving, I have stuff to do…XD byeeee
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, and when was this created? Like two or three months ago, right?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The character castle was created spring 2021, I believe.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that Character Castle RP has in the 400s, and it was created…idk a long time ago. We’ll overtake it easily!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
JOIN US IN OUR INSANITY.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, yes, when I’m really tired I either get super crabby or act like I’m on a sugar rush XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow… Congratulations for getting this RP to have more than 200 pages. Thats crazy.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH, i’M STILL ON cAPS LOCK….
You’re in a very interesting mood today…
(as am I. That’s what staying up late will do to a person) - Load More
