@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
PICS ARE WORKING AGAIN QUICK POST YOUR PICS BEFORE IT BREAKS AGAIN!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t care, unless people want something else to happen right now.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Should we fast forward to the next morning?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No problem!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess I can give you a brief one now for basic context. I’ll still write a full one later.
The characters were all transported into the world of Lillen by the Queen and her son Fennin to help them defeat the dragons. At the moment, they are preparing for their quest.
Hopefully that helps for now. Like I said I’ll write a pro…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay! I’ve got some work to do today, but I should be able to do it this evening. It won’t take too long, I just don’t have time at the moment.
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Okay, here’s a question I can ask (although if you haven’t seen my overview yet, you won’t have any context for this. I’m working on a new overview, so that should hopefully be done soon):
So, my current plan is to have it be three books, each with a different focus character. Book one’s focus character would be Ellis, book two’s…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
LOVE YOUR NEW FORUM SIGNATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
GUYS, HAVE i GONE INSANE?!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yeah. *vanishes*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
SEE YOU AROUND LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye, guys, I gotta go. I’ll probably hop on and off though out the day.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
i THOUGHT YOU WERE’T PAYING ATTENTION TO OUR PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Load More

