@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think they were all in the main area and Fennin was saying that they needed to start their quest soon or it would be too late. It got kind of buried because some people went insane and started posting a bunch of random pics. *glares at RAE and Sara* XD JK guys.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh! Yeah, my pfp, that is the result of an accident. Don’t ask me what I did, but somehow I put my cover image as my profile pic.
Me and Squeakers! I blame Squeakers!
Anyways, it’s the Latin phrase, Ad astrum et astra (I think, I often mess it up) translated into English, To the stars, through hardship. Or as it is here,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk, I don’t know what to do so I’m just waiting for other people to make something happen lol 😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Umm…question, what do you want to do next. I believe @jonas wanted to skip forward, do you all want to, or get Carrie settled in first.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you don’t want confusion, we could call Carrie, Corrie instead.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Welcome.
Btw, Jonas was a little wrong, Nahim is between 21 and 22. Nora is about two years younger, if he was not that age, he would be like Carrie,
She trusts not a single stranger due to an event in which her twin was kidnapped, and she lost her home.
Cuz he lost his home too and his ENTIRE family died because of one man that was trusted.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you want to RP with Carrie, or do you want to wait a bit?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😱 oh no!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I forgot that Kaine has a cat. Did he leave it in the house??? 😱
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glorious confusion, bwahaha lol!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torrie
Cool! We now have Kari and Carrie, which would be confusing for the characters, but not for us, lol.
Does the cat have a name?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and in case you need some context for setting, the royal palace of Lillen is in a woodland, and it’s nature-themed.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, of course! You can add a character. We won’t be thrown off track. We’ve had a lot characters join, it’ll be totally fine. Characters can drop in pretty much whenever. They haven’t even started their quest yet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, okay. I guess I got mixed up. Maybe it was Lane that was 14.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Here is the summary. With the characters, I just put in some basic details about them. If anyone has any additions/corrections to make, please do.
Currently Active Characters
Heroes
Ottoline @savannah_grace2009 13 years old; pinkish hair; bow and arrow
Amir @esther-c fairly young; dark hair
Kari @trailblazer 14…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Your post is not showing up.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torres (and @esther-c )
Here is the summary:
Currently Active Characters
Heroes
Ottoline @savannah_grace2009 13 years old; pinkish hair; bow and arrow
Amir @esther-c fairly young; dark hair
Kari @trailblazer 14 years old; blond hair
Hugo @acancello 16 years old; tall for his age (5’7” I think)
Kaine @ mineralizedwritings (who is tak…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
