@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Check out pages 199-205 to find out about my forum signature…and what annoys Jonas! Lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I saw it and I think not! We need more dragon pictures. THEY ARE… I CANT THINK OF THE WORD. JUST YES.
PLEASE don’t get her started….or I may be forced to join and post more pictures of Buck Wild.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think your face has the intelligence to carry on a conversation
OH MY GOSH I DIED LAUGHING I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I WAS CRYING 🤣🤣🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Pics aren’t working for me rn! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! @jonas will be so upset! XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nora
“Have you ever fought a war? Have you ever led jetpackers into battle? Were you taught the way of the Warrioress since you were little? Do you belong to the Realn Empire, founded ages ago by Emperor Thurston, long may his memory be held? No. I have seen more fire than you, Young One! I shall go away when I feel like it.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
After reporting to Fennin, Ellis glanced around the room. He spotted Zahlin sitting nearby.
Ellis walked up to him and cleared his throat. Zahlin looked up at him.
”I came to let you know,” Ellis began. “that I assigned you to train Hedieh, and you’re not going to be allowed to bully her.” He awaited Zahlin’s reaction.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
”We’ll no…” said Kate. “I don’t think your face has the intelligence to carry on a conversation. But I’m not sure if you can yourself either, so no. You have my permission to leave.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What happens is she bombards us with pictures of dragons. Go back a few pages if you want to see the results, lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So long
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye for now!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate glared up at Nora.
“My name is Lady Katilia Atmor, Eivir of the Kingdom of Arvendor, and I didn’t want to talk to you.”
“Don’t listen to her!” piped up Bloodsong. “She wanted you to come over.”
“Shut up!” snapped Kate.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
FYI, I haven’t fully defined Nora’s personality yet, so if you notice inconsistencies in her character, that’s why.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nora
Nora looked up from talking to Nahim as the voice of Blood song called her.
“Sorry, Nahim, I might want to answer this. Kate and I haven’t seen eye to eye yet.” Nahim half-smiled.
“Anything to keep you from bothering me about my headache.” Nora shot a glance at her fian as she walked over to Kate’s table.
“My name is Young…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
LOL!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
HighScribe and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bloodsong is hilarious XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate sat sullenly at breakfast. Yesterday had not gone well. She glared down the table at the red-haired woman who had gotten mad at her for just trying to do the stupid job she had been assigned!
You should talk to her! said Bloodsong, cheerfully.
“No,” said Kate.
Come on, don’t be so grumpy. Everyone here looks super nice! Yo…[Read more]
- Load More
