@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it would be really neat to have a first person POV, I personally enjoy reading those types of books sometimes, but I can’t write it well.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Is it just me, or do you guys get nervous when you realize you’ve been talking to and imagining someone as about your age, and discover they’re soooo much older?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“Scared of learning to defend yourself?” Ellis asked. Ottoline almost laughed. Instead, a silent tear fell down her cheek as she watched the birds flit about outside.
“No,” she said softly. “What if I can’t protect the people I care about? I’m scared that-that they were right, that I am nothing, that I deserved everything the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
As a little note, I really like Callista. She’s the type of person I would befriend in real life.
Chase Duke
Callista gave Chase a gentle hug, whispering “thank you” as a tear fell down her cheek. Chase sucked in a breath. No one had ever really hugged him besides his mom, some had tried, but Chase was to quick. Callista was…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn and Lukas are hilarious!
Liv
She twisted the bronze knob and the door swung open. “Whoa,” she said, taking in the sight. The room was beautiful. Xandro snorted and stopped walking. “Not you, buddy,” Liv gently smacked him with the back of her hand.
She found an open bunk and plopped her stuff down. The beds were made neatly, and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
1111 posts!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim will be glad to take on another trainee!
Would it help Ottoline at all to have a crystal sword instead of a normal one?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis cocked his head. Scared of what?
The obvious answer was that they were all about to risk their lives on a dangerous quest. But something told him it wasn’t that.
”Scared of learning to defend yourself?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @acancello @beth-torres @trailblazer @keilah-h
These are the names I have taken for the regions of Lillen,
Forest region– Silva
Cavern region– Antrum
Swamp region– Palus
Mountain region– Mons
Sky region– Caelum
Tundra region– Glacies
Ocean region– Oceanus
Desert region– Vastus
Volcano…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“I know but-” she stopped. She turned away to the window so he wouldn’t see the tears welling up in her eyes. “I’m scared,” she whispered.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s no problem, you don’t have to apologize! You’re not holding us up at all.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I was thinking Nahim, since Kaine is an NPC.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“We don’t have enough guns, and I’m not sure how effective they’ll be against dragons,” Ellis said. “By all means try to stay back and use your bow, but dragons don’t just fly around waiting to be shot at. They swoop and attack up close. You need to be able to fight up close too.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Who’s Carrie going to train with when she shows up?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“Does it have to be a sword?” she asked. “I could use a gun, or my bow. I’d like to see how the dragons would react to a gun.” she rattled off, trying to seem defiant, but inside, Ottoline was panicking.
Ellis could never understand, she knew. And what scared her is that she knew he was right, it would be useful if they had o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I thought so.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Most of them haven’t, because Amin left, so Kaine never does anything.
- Load More
