@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“I think we all have stakes beyond ourselves,” said Ellis. “I’m worried what will happen in my world, but I’m not foolish enough to think I could make much of a difference. I can probably do more good here. But you don’t have to. You could go back.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“I’m with you ’till the end of the line.”
“I’m not here because it’s by job, but because it’s my duty and my joy, as your friend.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“I’m sorry,” she said. “That must be awful.” she paused. “I had to leave my little brother behind in that awful place, when I escaped. I let him down,” she sniffed the tears away. “I just don’t want to let anyone down again.” she turned to face Ellis. “And if I die, who will save him? If I live, if I can’t protect the people I care…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis has a similar perspective to protecting people as Nahim does, Nahim never forsakes his friends until either he is dead, or they are dead.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
In person
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
I rarely talk to teens older than me by more than one and a half years (my exception being one person) and adults rarely unless they approach me, and I almost stutter and shake if someone approaches me and asks questions if they’re older and I don’t expect it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“I’ve lost people,” Ellis said finally, “people I was supposed to protect. It–it hurts. Eventually, I wanted to run away–just not care anymore. …But I didn’t. Because there were still people who needed me. Even though half the time I don’t think I can save them, I still try. That’s why I’m still fighting. That and because I don’t have…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, me too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If I don’t know someone’s age on here, I usually guess 16 lol. Usually seems like a safe guess.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, not knowing sometimes bothers me, but mostly just when I find out someone’s older.
Glad I’m not alone!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yep, everyone is in the dining hall.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes it is still the dining hall.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
For me it’s worse to just have no idea how old someone is.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh…I kind of always knew XD When I talk to someone on KP I always check their profile bc I’m curious if we’re the same age or not.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Is it just me, or do you guys get nervous when you realize you’ve been talking to and imagining someone as about your age, and discover they’re soooo much older?
Um…YES! I do that all the time!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline
“I…” Ellis paused.
“I’m sorry,” Ottoline said, “I shouldn’t have-I didn’t mean to bring it down…”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
In person, I usually can guess someone’s age and treat them accordingly, but online…I feel really foolish when I discover they’re older.
Like I just discovered @jonas was born in 2006, I’m fourteen, and somehow I’ve always imagined him being that age to (if you take offense, Jonas, none meant and I apologize).
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Is it just me, or do you guys get nervous when you realize you’ve been talking to and imagining someone as about your age, and discover they’re soooo much older?
Eh, it’s a little weird.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“What if I can’t protect the people I care about? …I’m weak, I’m insignificant, I’m worthless.”
Ellis winced. Thoughts flashed through his mind.
Dalaman. Dead.
Dalton. Captured.
His world in shambles.
He had thought the words Ottoline now spoke aloud. He had failed. And what had he done? He had gone on. Despite being broken. But how…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t talk to ppl in person much, and I don’t really care if it’s online, so I can’t say I’ve experienced that.
- Load More
