@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU’VE DONE ENOUGH TO RIKER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You and your tragic charries…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YEZ.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t know that was scientifically possible.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“You think I just wanted to pick the person I could train fastest?” said Ellis. “Look at it the other way around: you got the best person to train you.” He patted her on the shoulder. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go check on my friend.”
***
Ellis left the room in the direction Kate had gone. Outside in the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
*planning new pfp*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhhhhh, lol XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooo…. 😃😄😊
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Love your new signature!
Wait, elven eyes???? lol
If you’re thinking he’s a fictional elf, this is one time where I live in the real world. What I mean by elven eyes, are they are so beautiful, they could belong to an elf (Tolkien elves.). He has greyish-bluish eyes with some traces of orange and green.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I changed my signature, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Your Lefse is forever going to remind me of my crush! Though, sadly, I can’t look into his elven eyes without thinking he knows I have a crush on him. Which I would rather he find that out when I’m older. Though his smile is soooooo beautiful, and when he says my name, my heart just stops…
Oh dear, I seem to be thinking a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She watched in awe as Chase mounted. Although he claimed to not have ridden in years, Liv couldn’t have known. He was a natural on a horse. She smiled to herself. She was glad that there was another horse-lover at this school. Maybe she wouldn’t be as out of place as she had originally thought.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase only knows how to ride bareback and bridleless. He wouldn’t know what to do with a saddle or reins really. And often, he doesn’t need reins, since he has that natural charm with animals.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why do I feel like making Chase laugh? He’s delighted to ride, but he wouldn’t laugh. He hasn’t laughed for probably three-four years.
Chase Duke
Chase ran his hand over Xandro’s top line and withers. He wouldn’t let Livia touch him to boost him up, he just stepped back, and managed to mount the horse by himself. Holding his…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium (I think I forgot to tag you for the first few chapters, sorry!)
Okay, here’s chapter 5.
Chapter 5: Names
The next seven months flew by in a blur.
Sef eagerly helped Neveah with whatever she asked of her, sweeping, washing the dishes, mopping the floor, and all with such vigor that surprised even…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Falling, falling, falling. I try to cry out, as I grope the air for anything. Anything that will save me from my doom. No voice comes, only pain and breatg. No angel rescues me now, it is only me. Alone. Falling. I feel the blood trickling on my neck. The wicked laugh of my enemy sickens my heart. I close my eyes, accepting the fate of death,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Since you guys liked the other Lilitu+Sef (AKA “LEFSE!”) scene I posted, I thought you might like this one as well!
As Sef walked with Lilitu, her side tingled.
He was so close to her.
Her heart beat wildly and her stomach turned inside out. She was happy, more than happy, because she was with Lilitu, and Lilitu made…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae oh sorry I forgot to tag you XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Well, Xandro’s a good teacher, aren’t you?” she over enunciated each syllable, making sure Xandro got the point and wasn’t going to try any tricks. Xandro curled his lip and seemed to glare at Liv, and then turned his warm eyes back to Chase.
- Load More

lol