@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So I’ve been thinking about joining YWW recently, and I was wondering if anyone else would be interested to try it with me. It’s kind of a “I’ll do it if you do it” scenario XD
Before I ask my parents about it, I wanted to know if anyone would want to do it at all before I decide if it’s really something I’d like to try.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Did you seriously just feed Xandro candy?” Liv whispered to Chase as they exited the school. He nodded. Liv smacked her forehead.
“What’s the matter?” Chase asked, his eyes filling with concern.
“Oh nothing,” Liv said sarcastically. “Have you seen Xandro on a sugar high? It’s pretty bad.”
“Sorry,” Chase mumb…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No problem! We took a tangent to do a scene with the villains, so not too much has happened.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis and Kate also know how to make edible food. Ellis can treat basic wounds, and Kate is carrying a few spells that are capable of re-knitting wounds.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nora cooks excellently (Nahim can only burn stuff lol)nd Nora also knows how to doctor stuff (Nahim can only ignore it) So we’ve got one!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Eh, he wouldn’t like anyone doing it, but he wouldn’t kill any of them, and probably not hurt them at all. He ust needs a hard push towards rest.
Nahim literally kept going doing something very stressful for him until he passed out. He just can’t force himself to stop, but other people usually can.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Something I just thought of:
I sure hope one of our characters knows basic medical procedures and how to cook!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think he’d take kindly to Zahlin doing it, seeing as it’s his fault and all.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I should get Zahlin and Ellis and Fennin to force him to rest!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“I’m asking cuz ya’re gonna need to know how to fight.” Nahim stopped rubbing his temple and touched his sword, a movement he made often, as if he were afraid it wasn’t at his side. “Why are you asking if I’m alright?”
Have fun getting Nahim to admit he really should be resting rn!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @rae @acancello @trailblazer @beth-torres @esther-c @keilah-h
It’s looking like we’re almost ready to start their quest! So exciting!
What does everyone still want to do before they go? I would guess everyone wants a scene between the training partners, but other than that?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 why?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, yeah, Conrad is a little more tragic, but…
RIKER IS STILL MY FAVORITE AND HE ALWAYS WILL…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase slid off of Xandro’s back.
“Thank you, Livia.” He whispered, pulled his hood lower and petting Xandro’s nose. I wish I had an apple in my pocket. Chase fished in his pocket anyways, feeling the cold touch of some change and the wrapper of a candy. Not the healthiest, but who really cares? He unw…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim rubbed his temple, is headache still bothered him.
“Never heard of it before, but that’s probably no surprise. How well can you fight?”
I like your names.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, she obviously doesn’t like Nora.
She doesn’t really have any particular dislike of Nahim. Only because of his association with Nora.
-
Ruth and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago - Load More
