@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Typing…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure, I guess, lol. So we’re ignoring the last two RPs?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why am I so giddy to see my charrie get in a big fight?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you want to have another fight?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If he had everyone to help, they could do it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, XD, Fennin could a done that! Though he’d have to actually catch Nahim first, and disarm him. Not an easy feat.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Seriously? XD I guess if you want.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, do you think I want Nahim to get in a fight with everyone while having blurred vision, a headache and can’t think?????!!
Actually I shoulda done that…Can I go back?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
But then he wouldn’t be your charrie, he would be someone else.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin could throw him in prison so he had nothing to do but rest XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I really wish my charrie would stop being himself sometimes…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, I’m sure that if everyone worked together, they could find some way to hold him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thankfully for Ellis, Nahim didn’t feel like challenging him, I almost had Nahim challenge Ellis to try tieing Nahim up, but I decided Nahim would have no brain or energy for that rn.
Btw, Nahim’s gauntlet can heat up to extreme temperatures. Ropes aren’t gonna hold.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think the Lillening’s would have rope.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis stood there stunned, as Nahim left. Wow, that was easier than I thought it would be.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
But- nevermind.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WOW, IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!
- Load More
