@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We shall see…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why is it that every morning I expect there to be like ten new pages?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What’s our next catastrophe going to be?
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I do have a prompt in mind, but if someone else wants to start, go ahead.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you guys want to start?
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @jonas @highscribeofaetherium IT’S SNOWING! IT’S SNOWING! IT’S FINALLY SNOWING!
-
…and then it rained and nothing’s left. NO!!!! Why does snow do this to me?!
-
It snowed before halloween here, but that snow is long gone. Where are you?
-
I live in New England, CT
-
Ah, that probably about as far North as we are. Maybe a little more?
-
-
-
-
I really want some more snow 😢 but we’ve had fairly nice weather for November so far.
-
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’m soooo sorry! We just got going and couldn’t stop…check out Character Party if you haven’t already.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m bored. 🥱 Feel free to chat with me.
-
I’m bored too.
-
Have you ever read the play Harvey by Mary Chase?
-
No, I haven’t. What’s it about?
-
A guy and his imaginary six-foot and a half white rabbit friend…school assignment
-
oh… interesting. I may read it later…
-
-
-
-
Ohh…
-
Reading it rn, it’s a play
-
Shall I type out the summary for you?
-
Sure, that’d be great!
-
6 men, 6 women.
Elwood P. Dowd insists on including his friend Harvey in all of his sister Veta’s social gatherings. Trouble is, Harvey is an imaginary six-and-a-half-foot-tall rabbit. To avoid future embarrassment for her family – and especially for her daughter, Myrtle Mae – Veta decides to have Elwood committed to a sanitarium. At the…[Read more]
-
Sorry, that took longer than I thought. Warning, they do use God’s name in vain, and some parts are questionable.
-
I see. It sounds very interesting though…
-
Except I have to keep my big brother’s fingers away from certain pumpkin pies for almost two days. Not easy. Every. Single. Time. I bake cookies or something, he just has to steal like five of them behind my back. Lol!
-
-
On other news…read our latest catastrophe on Character Party?
-
Sure did.
-
You’re opinion?
-
It was pretty intense… I liked the scene a lot… probably my third or fourth favorite.
-
Intense, yeah. The ending wasn’t satisfactory to me (even though Nahim passed out and hopefully learned his lesson) it just didn’t seem…Nahim. Actually, almost nothing seemed Nahim-ish. But it’s actually accurate, since with a TBI, there are sometimes personality changes. It just bothers me. The only thing Nahim was pushing himself forward.
-
Ohh, I get that.
-
How’s life!
-
Oh dear… life is good… besides being stressed out of my brain because of that NaNoWriMo stuff… I finally finished a chapter of my NaNo novel.
My siblings and I are doing some planetary planning for our universe, and I’m preparing to do massive world building for a world of underwater people. (I actually have lots of world building to do……[Read more] -
Where’s that reply button?
Uh… You don’t want to know.
-
ikr… I need it to come back
ok 😊
-
What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you bake?
-
Ehh… I don’t really know if we’re doing much, beyond having a good dinner and all.
I don’t bake that often, but Hanako and mother do. (oh, I love fresh baked bread)How about you? Are you doing anything for Thanksgiving?
-
Fresh bread is the best! Especially when the butte melts into it! We’re celebrating it of Saturday cuz my only uncle has to work on Thurs (my dad too). Then Grandpa and…my step-grandmother are coming over too. On Thursday, I shall be baking (my specialty) two pumpkin pies, three batches of cranberry sauce and some cranberry bars. It shall be fun!
-
Sounds like that will be a great time!! 😆
-
-
Why in Galaxies did it put my reply all the way up there?!
-
Down to Earth you come…
Except I have to keep my big brother’s fingers away from certain pumpkin pies for almost two days. Not easy. Every. Single. Time. I bake cookies or something, he just has to steal like five of them behind my back. Lol!-
lol
(ha ha, that’s what I do when my sister bakes)
-
Do you like Molasses cookies?
-
YEEESSSS!!!
-
…I gotta go now… 😞
-
My brothers LOVE molasses cookies. Maybe I can share my recipe with you.
-
Good night!
-
-
-
-
-
@grcr
Another great Cassian scene! I thought of you when I was writing it XD and had to share it with you!!!Lilitu opened his eyes to the sound of someone crying, hushed voices, and the door slamming closed.
What did I miss? He frowned in confusion, slowly sitting up. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he climbed out of bed, feeling the cool…[Read more]-
🤣 ROFL 😍 I love it!! (Thanks for sharing it!!)
-
ofc! Every time I write/post a Cassian scene I’ll tag you!
-
-
-
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Images aren’t working, but I have some great memes! 😥
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well the people wouldn’t have gotten hurt, just their food.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nah, Kate wouldn’t hurt anyone innocent, only people she’s angry at.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I hope no one was eating at the table Kate demolished.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye! This was great!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Another great scene! Top four for me probably. The pillow fight is still my favorite.
The pillow fight and the Zahlin vs. Nahim duel tie at one. This goes…Not sure yet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Ellis and Zahlin lifted Nahim and carried him out of the room.
Kate walked over and picked up the glowing sword. She examined it curiously for a moment, trying to figure out how to turn it off. Finally, she twisted something and the blade disappeared. She stowed the handle in a pouch at her belt.
———————
Nahim’s sword has…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I have to go now. Bye. Talk to you tomorrow.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate, would you mind please grabbing his sword? Would you also please keep it hostage until I ask for it?
Lol
- Load More
