@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley I love your pfp!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh hey…. I think the pics are working again…
Ok yah, so…. ehh… I’m kinda bored (once again) so here is the board for my character Largon Larson. He’s one of the five MCs for my book Pains, Chains, and a Man Named Bitterness. I might edit the board and add more quotes and pictures later, but I like it so far.

-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I shared the rest of my NaNoWriMo’s first chapter in A Peek Into My NaNo Novel….
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol I know! 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah XD
Well, we’ll get to see those reactions hopefully, when we post it for all of KP to enjoy.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin returned to the hall to find – “Fire?”
This doesn’t look good. The Sword said cheerfully.
“I don’t think you’re appreciating the gravity of this situation.” Zahlin said.
No, I appreciate it very much. The Sword said, This is quite entertaining.
“Shut it.” Zahlin snapped, “Where’s Fennin?”
Kate just ran to get him. The Sword s…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I want to see Fennin’s reaction to this!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I honestly have no idea. They have no hoses or anything, and I doubt buckets will be enough. They better figure something out fast.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How on earth are they going to put this out? 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate suddenly thought she smelled smoke. She sniffed harder. Yes, that was smoke.
Before she knew it, she was running. Down the hall, she found the girl Carrie looking on in horror as a fire raged inside an opened room.
Are you KIDDING me?
Kate ran back the way she had come, following where Fennin had gone.
She arrived out of breath. “…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hehehehe…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no! Did he actually start a fire?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops forgot your tag.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yeah…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol yeah I always expect there to have been TONS of stuff I missed XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why is it that every morning I expect there to be like ten new pages?
Idk, you, Highscribe, and I are the most active, so there usually isn’t ever ten pgs for you to read.
I always expect there to be tons of notifs…never is.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Maybe. I am usually pretty busy with school, but depending on the time lilit, I could participate.
- Load More
