@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol me neither.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I was not disappointed by this reaction.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Poor Fennin XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Fennin looked at Queen Silvae.
“How long will he be out?” Queen Silvae sighed, straightening and looking at Nahim’s pitch black hair against his pale face.
“Not sure, but hope its a long time.” She smiled at her son. Kate burst through the door, panting from a long run.
“Hallway…on fire.”
“What!?”
“Someone…set..the hallway…on…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think anyone but Carrie even knows he did it! Nahim is the only other one who knows Fire Face breathes fire, and he’s unconscious.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate already reported it to him, so now we’re just waiting to see what he does. Oh boy!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I didn’t think Fennin would be too happy about this.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’M DED! LOL!!!!!!! YOU GUYZ!!!! OH FENNIN WILL HAVE A FIT!!!!
WHAT ON EARTH IS BUCK WILD DOING IN HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOO, YOU BELONG SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! AND THE DRAGON PIC!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m here.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
When you try to wipe all the potato starch off your counter with a damp rag and it ends up turning into Oobleck o.0
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Who goes next.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What are you referring to??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
IDK 🤷♀️🤷♀️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If we’re having too much fun we’ll tag you lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Anyway, who wants to RP next? I kind of want to see how Fennin reacts to learning that his palace is on fire. This is why you don’t build palaces out of wood. (Or let dangerous fire breathing mammals escape.)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m going to go for now…DON’T do anything fun or suffer, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, that’s just creepy 😅
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Augh! My eyes! It burns!
- Load More

Lol!
(I think I ate too much pie XD)
(And drank too much chai )
Yeah, I ate wayyy to much pie lol.
Mmmm…chai…
IT WAS SO GOOD…but too much caffeine…i got kind of hyper lol