@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“I’ve got to find Nora.” Nahim seemed very unconcerned about the news of fire. “Where’s my helmet?” Nahim looked around, not seeing it. “Where’s my gungedal?” Also gone.
Don’t know what else to say.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s not really true that all Celestian powers aren’t working. Kate can’t create new Arcweavings because there is no Arcflux. But Zash and Dlek can use their abilties, because they are entirely self-contained and not reliant on an outside power source.
I don’t think he sounds too creepy, but how is going to fight other t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The Shadow
The Shadow is not his real name, but it is good enough for now, so that is what we will call him. He is surrounded by a black fog. His form is generally humanlike, but eerily distorted. His eyes are completely black, pupil, iris, and sclera. He is completely silent, in every way. It is impossible for him to make noise.
He can normally…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim almost avoided the question, but remembered how that left him last time.
“Blurry vision, head swimming a little bit. Headache, though better. Feel like I want to chop off some heads and gift abdominal injuries to all people who try to kill me when all I can see is a black, fuzzy blob. Where’s Nora?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
She kinda just wasn’t participating in our villain antics. She’s around, probably disguised as a eight-eyed Lillening
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You could probably pretend she has been here the whole time. In fact, we can just say any villains anyone wants to introduce here were already there.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t think you did.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, have you introduced Jeptune yet? I think you wrote her thing up, but I don’t think she was ever in it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have Rigere, and Jeptune. I can add Rigere’s brother, Angere, I think.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll just write his thing up and you guys can decide if he’s too OP and/or creepy.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*gasp* Betrayal!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’d probably be fine, but if you’re not sure, you can give me some more details.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He also might really creep some people out.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, I’m not exactly sure. Since he’s from Celestiar I can chop off some of his abilities *cough* teleportation *cough* but he still might be a bit too powerful. I can make it work, though.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(Oops, I thought you were asking me if I was considering another villain. @rae had one or two I think.)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin continued
Finally reaching the end of the staircase, Fennin burst through the trap door above him. With a cry of war and challenge, he sprang onto the roof of the palace, his sword to the ready.
The sight he saw angered him.
The Stone. The white milky stone with threads of gold that protected the palace and it’s grounds, had been removed…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How OP are we talking?
I was originally going to do Vilsayor, but I decided that his powers aren’t the best for this RP. Not necessarily OP, because they have limitations, but they would let him kill our heroes super easily, and we can’t have that. I could come up with someone else to do though if I have to.
- Load More
