@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Gotta go, bye!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“I’m feeling better. Hand me that, I’m going to comm Nora.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think he had it in the dining hall, so we’ll say it’s in the room.
Kate
“It’s right here,” she said, scooping it up and handing it to him. “Er…are you sure you’re in any condition to fight?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim paused.
“Kate, where did you last see my helmet? Actually, is it in this room? I can’t see clearly.”
It most likely is, might not be. If it isn’t, it’s in the dining hall.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Suddenly, something collided with his back, knocking him to the ground. A woman with black hair rolled off of him, landing lightly on her feet.
Not cool!Â
Ellis leapt up and sliced at her head. She ducked and touched the flat of the blade with her finger, drawing away a green line attached to the sword. She yanked it, and Conviction came…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim would fight him.
How do you counter his attacks? How do you save someone from their fate?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
“Alright then. Where do you reckon she is?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“I’m going to find Nora. Kate, I know that statement might seem almost wrong, but I have no family but her, I can’t let her go with blade maniacs loose.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The Shadow
The Shadow moved silently. There was life all around him, but he ignored it. There were humans up ahead. They were somehow… more alive than the rest. He crept into the room. There was fire and smoke, but they could not hurt him.
The Shadow lashed out, attacking everyone around him. Life flowed into him, strengthening him and making…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
“If that knife guy comes back, we’ll be in trouble on our own. Where are you going to go?”
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
1313 posts.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim looked outside of the door, he didn’t see anyone coming.
“Should we split up or go together?” He wondered aloud.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
“Fennin just went to check on the fire in the main hall. I don’t know where the queen is.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“If there are more, we’re in big trouble. Where’s Fennin? Where’s the Queen?.”
I’m getting ready for that promised RP
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Angere
Angere is like the opposite of his sister. Eyes like fire, powers with fire, black hair. His voice is always louder in volume and sounds angry.
He loves griffins.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
“He attacked me in the hall. I heard screams, so I think he killed some people. What if there are more?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, I guess I’ll add a third villain.
Vilsha
Vilsha is from Ildin and is a henchman of Vilsayor. I have no personality worked out for her, so we’ll see how she develops. She has the Resonance of Fusion (Material Combination), which lets her telekinetically combine objects, stick objects together with incredible force, and create intangible t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
The question struck Nahim almost like a blow.
“Why can’t I think? Where’d you first meet him?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
