@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think Krenna has introduced herself to anyone yet. Good luck getting her to!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie doesn’t trust many people and swears she’s never going to have a crush on anyone, so yes! … but good luck trying to get Tren to make Carrie like him. Lol.
*grins* I’ll take that as a challenge…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did I ever tell you that Styx makes me either laugh or so annoyed that I want to destroy him completely and utterly? I like Styx and John, plus some other pixies would be fun…I chose the caous they can create!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’m not sure if we want whole armies being brought with a character. Cole and Callipsa would both work well, since their rivals are here too, but if you don’t want to do them since you’re using them in two RPs already, that’s fine. John or Styx would work well too.
Not sure if we would want the three Sanses, but if other people a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, thank you. Are you interested in hiring my services? I accept payment in note, coin, or pastry.
Lol XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
The girl awoke, coughing.
“Yeah.” She said, but her hand was almost black. She shook it. Tren gently grabbed the hand, inspecting her reaction and the color. He knew that wasn’t natural.
“What bit you?”
I just got a wild idea! Feel very free to say no, but what if later on, Tren has a crush on Carrie? I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim struggled with himself to stay upright. His world seemed to be going fast circles around him. He slid down the wall, coming to a sitting position with the Queen on his knees. He took off his helmet, not caring about any reactions from the two new people.
“W-what’s your names?” He breathed heavily, and blinked his…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay. Is Nahim?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin is not there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace is seriously scarry 😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace was not expecting that answer. Most people avoided him after that intro, if they didn’t heed his words, he’d show him how he could get to their throats in little more than a second. Then they started making fun of Fracture.
“Don’t bother about Fracture, he’s just some insane fool who thinks he is unkillable.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t care. Anyone.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
None of my villains are available to attack Zahlin, btw. They all are kind of withdrawing. Maybe it could be @savannah_grace2009‘s new villain? Kian also hasn’t done anything yet. I also don’t think @calyhuge‘s villains have appeared either.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
Krenna crossed her arms in disgust as several more fools joined her fool companions.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
‘manchild’, lol XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay whatever. It’s whoever’s supposed to be there. If I got it wrong just pretend I said whoever it actually was.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
ok I’m not sure what just happened so I’m going to try to make sense of it
You did fine! Though…
“My kind of guy.”
LOL I was not expecting that answer!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And the Queen, ofc
- Load More
