@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You mean Zash?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Getting up, Fennin coughed and walked down the hall, going to the guests bedrooms. The door was knocked off it’s hinges for the men’s, and Nahim or his mother or Nora were in sight. The girl’s room was empty and untouched.
“Ellis! Zahlin! Nahim! Nora! Mother! Tren!” He called out names, his voice echoing down the silent halls. He went the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Svlys
Svlys kept a hand on her gun. “Svlys. If you try to say it, you’re going to fail epically and tie your tongue into a knot in the process. So just don’t. And no, I don’t know why we’re here.”
***
@calyhuge if they need to talk to her they can either butcher her name or call her Lees. Your call. They most definitely won’t be able to say i…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Should Fennin just find them on his own, or do we have to have someone go fetch him?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t notice anything particularly wrong with it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s fine!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can’t write, that’s the worst rp! Ugh!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Fennin coughed. Where’s Tren? They had been separated in the flames, and Fennin still couldn’t see him. He didn’t even know where he was himself. He fought Gilganning soldiers alone, stopping sometimes to urge on some of his people trying to put out the fire.
Eventually the soldiers gave up, and retreated. But Fennin pursued. He killed t…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate slumped against the wall as the two strangers chased the Lillening soldier who was apparently an imposter.
She checked her spell reserves. She had used a lot. She needed to conserve what she had left.
Kate broke open one of her healing spells and used it on herself. Her injuries immediately felt much better. Nobody else seemed to be…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no! I hope you feel better soon 🙁
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If I say something stupid, it’s cuz I’m not thinking, thanks to another headache.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nora
That was a surprising turn. But shaking her head and looking at the Queen again, she noticed her wound was healing. Then she looked at her fian again.
“You need to rest.” Nahim, with head back and eyes closed softly replied,
“I am.” He held the Queen gently, but close. He wasn’t going to loose his charge.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He did that just to annoy her…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace leaned against the wall. He wasn’t afraid of her, he had been trained to resist magic, and his vambrace was powerful also.
“Greetings, Cole, I’m called Glace.” He ignored her.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellie lol that’s the best thing I’ve heard in my life XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fighting Gilganning soldiers somewhere among the fire…I’ll write up an rp for him…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, if you look as my forum signature, my sanity died long ago, that’s how I keep up with this stuff.
“That slight insanity kept me from going totally insane.” – the words of someone who changed my life.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can’t remember: where is Fennin right now?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @beth-torres @everyone else
I’ll try to create a packet type thing on Lillen and Gilgan, including all the stuff I have on it sometime. I can’t do it rn, though.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, I must not have been paying attention lol
- Load More
