@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Would anyone like to hear my brainstorm ideas???
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Amir and Hedieh had no POVs during the entire thing, and Kaine, as usual didn’t either.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Found it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yeah! I’ve got the swamp almost ready and bubbling! Just have to find the one notebook in my messy room and among what feels like hundreds of notebooks…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Except the ones who did nothing.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and I just wrote more. NOW the chapter’s finished lol
Lilitu opened his eyes to the sound of someone crying, hushed voices, and the door slamming closed.
What? He frowned in confusion, slowly sitting up. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he climbed out of bed, feeling the cool air against his bare chest.
Coming into the living room, he…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think all the characters need a rest after everything that happened.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I haven’t worked on my dragons at all yet, but luckily for me, I don’t think any of them are going to be too early.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk! My charrie probably will just avoid straight out telling a lie and straight out telling the truth.he has no open wounds, so unless Queen Silvae mentions he couldn’t see for a minute or so, or Nora or Kate realizes he got hit pretty hard a couple times, they will probably ignore him.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Woohoo! Let’s almost get our characters killed! SO MUCH FUN!!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If not, we could just do swamp first.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yep, jungle is first on the hit list.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dragons:
Jonas: tundra/ice, ocean/water
Esther: desert/sand
Sara: mountain/storm
Rae: volcanoes/fire, swamp/gas (and everyone will get nightmares!)
HighScribe: sky/wind
Keilah: forest/jungle, cavern/earth
No leftover
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not a fan of these so called “societies.”
what???? How could you NOT be???
I should probably stop talking nowAnyways…am I correct to assume we’re going to the jungle first?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Does someone need to convince him again?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Btw, do you have the forest dragon? I think so, but I forgot again.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He’s not gonna listen to me, I can tell.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes!!! I should do that! Nahim, give Queen Silvae to Fennin and go fall asleep!
- Load More
