@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The Quest
FenninFennin mounted his elk, Oakheart, with the rest of the guests. He looked back at his mother, standing by the palace fountain, with streams of blue just being wiped from her face. How she had begged him not to go. Now, she strode forward and kissed him good-bye as he leaned down in his saddle. She whispered something in Lillening…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think I think about my writing in a different way than most people, because I don’t usually struggle with this stuff. I write because I like it (not the process, so much, but the results) not because I want to publish. I don’t think about publishing really, I just think it would be awesome to have written a book. Pub…[Read more]
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you’ve written anymore…can you post it and tag me…plz?????
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So I struggle a LOT with doubting myself when I write. Especially with fear. I know that even the best authors get rejected, sometimes hundreds of times, but that doesn’t make me feel better. I don’t want to go through getting rejected, I don’t want to have to face all the hard spots. People will tell me that my writing is beautiful, but it’s har…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
No, I haven’t. I guess I’ll take a look.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Story Embers has some articles on plots, tried there?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I am contemplating a transition…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…choose whether or not to sacrifice themselves as well, or…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Guys… XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…vote on several factions and wage a succession war…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, right.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yours was good too. We’ll see what everyone else thinks.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe may also show herself. She’s still skulking in the shadows.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think @calyhuge’s characters were still trying to capture Styx.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s fine, your’s was better. “split personalities????” where do I get this stuff XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know. I was only mostly joking.
I think @acancello needs to make Hugo talk to Ottoline, and @rae might need to do a transition scene? Idk.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Curse you, KP lag!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh oh
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
…voting on the monarch’s decisions. The monarch then dictates his decisions regarding the outcome of the vote. This proceeds infinitely until…
- Load More
