@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torres you spelled “caous” wrong in your forum signature, just to let you know.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww it’s so sweet! I LOVE IT!
And the “Ottoline Walton” line was SOOO something Marcurious would say…you nailed it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did you try to post a pic?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Let’s get movin again.
@savannah_grace2009 @anyone who wants their charrie to answer this.
Glace
“Who’s Beethoven? What are chickens? This is a really confusing joke.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why did I tag myself? Ruee, how many braincells do you have? One? -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We can still continue the scene with Tren, Carrie, and the Cat, I just wanted everyone else to have something to RP instead of just empty stuff while we’re doing this. Also, the Styx episode can continue.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He couldn’t look at them. The big animals were making his mouth water, and he was sure no one would like it if their mount was eaten.
Lol! I was laughing so hard when I read this!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OOOOOOOOH! I like it already. Especially the venom part.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can kinda see it now… Nope, big black warhorse. I have a pic like I’m picturing but pics aren’t working…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t believe so.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you, Freedom! You’re really good at encouraging people XD
That really means a lot.
@everyone
Thanks guys! You guys really are good at inspiring me lol!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Maybe it can be a large black war elk.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
For some reason, I can’t see Zahlin riding an elk, only a large, black war horse.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I just realized that I spend so much time on my Realn, that I even know what body-shape silhouette is their favorite style!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I also posted something on his armor. BTW, the Realn like a stylized broad chest and thin stomach, that’s why his torso is like that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas okay
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s alright. You could try pasting it into our google doc.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
NOOOOO!!!!! Just when I can post it and pics aren’t working!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, this looks messy, I did alter it to look better on the original watercolor, but haven’t scanned it into our computer yet. Make the contour of his cheek bones less defined and his scar less sloppy, and it should be fine.

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I didn’t see your reply, my notifs are acting strange, they’ll show me some of my notifications but not all for whatever reason.
He’s a character that may act as Narrator but is definitely going to be best friend of Rain, a girl who stars as MC. He’s either sarcastic or completely honest, or just telling jokes. He doesn’t like…[Read more]
- Load More

Wait a sec… Sara spelled it different too… Am I spelling it right???
It’s spelled ‘chaos’.
Thanks!
No problem!
I had put choas. Lol.