@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“You’ve noticed her eyes too?” Uh oh, did Fynn guess that Callista was the only girl Chase really had ever liked?
“U-umm… I-I…” he couldn’t get the words out. He had defend himself somehow. If Fynn knew Chase liked Callista, would he take it as competition and start a fight?
“Oh, no, I didn’t mean it in that way…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“Ricasso.” The Sword said promptly.
Zahlin sighed again, and glared at the Sword.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate smirked as Zahlin let out a loud sigh.
She rode up slightly ahead of him.
“What’s your elk named, Zahlin?” she said, trying to keep a straight face.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo smiled, he liked to hear her laugh, he would do anything to hear it again.
THAT IS SO SWEET I LOVE IT!
Ottoline
“Elkie?” she burst out laughing. “Why?”
“It’s simple,” he shrugged. “Easy to remember.”
“Elkie,” she repeated. “Very creative, Hugo.”
“I can be creative if I want to be!” he protested.
“Give me one example,” she challenged.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
I thought I was the only one XD
I am so glad I’m not alone and we can all encourage each other! I really do miss homeschool, because like @trailblazer said, you don’t have to choose between God and writing as much as you do in public school.
Exactly!! I just feel like writing is such a personal thing that it’s super easy to get o…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Last Cowboy – a short poem in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohh… I like it!! 😊 Good job!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace 2009
a sway back
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have to go now. Adios!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I DON’T KNOW! how am i supposed to know these questions??
What are the features of a Buff Brahma chicken?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh. Duh! I knew that! (I actually did. We read a book in homeschool. HOW COULD I FORGET???)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What is the typical back confirmation of an older Morgan called?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Close, Justin Morgan
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YAY!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @rae
This conversation went crazy in the fifteen minutes I was gone.
Hey look, we’re almost to 300 pages!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I wanna say James Morgan.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Who was the owner of the first Morgan?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
- Byerly Turk
- Darleey Arabian
- Godolphin Arabian
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m guessing Bob.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Names of what? The breed? the horses? I don’t even know the three names!
- Load More
