@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, idk why it posted twice.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sounds fun! I might do one or two.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
”I’d say you’re the fool for thinking you can solve any problem with violence,” said Kate. “Dueling is such boorish business. You’d win because I’ve put my time into developing other faculties…like intelligence.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Good job, Kate, you have made Zahlin really really hate you.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin glared murderously at Kate. “What does that make you, then?” He spat, “I’d challenge you to a duel here and now, but even you can’t be enough of a stuck-up fool to think that you would stand a chance.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I doubt it will come to that unless Zahlin is just super ornery. Kate knows she couldn’t beat him in a duel, and she doesn’t want to waste any more spells.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh! I’ve got an idea for number 2 or maybe number 4! Thanks for the list!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Watch it, Kate, we don’t need another duel among protags!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
”Thank you for refuting my statement,” Kate said cooly. “The fact that you react so violently shows that you are well beyond a ‘grump.’ Perhaps ‘psychopath’ suits you better?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“Shut it!” Zahlin snarled, half-drawing his Sword.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk, not elkie?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I almost think Dathaln is too grand a name for an elk, what do you guys think? Especially with a Real accent added, it sounds…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
oh dear, Kate
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate ignored the Sword’s question.
“Wow, you’re such a smart sword!” she said patronizingly. “What did this grump do to get a sword like you?”
Bloodsong grumbled mutinously.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Enter Gloria Firehead
Gloria is a bright girl, with long blond hair and grey/blue eyes. She has a very youthful appearance in her face, like the youthfulness of a fairy. She has a joyful personality, but will soon change into a sad mood when the subject of her having any siblings is brought up. the reason being, her brother Glace was banished…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“Yes, I did.” The Sword said proudly. “What’s yours named?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
Liv sighed dramatically and looked at Xandro, and then back at the woman. “It’s not that I’m trying to break the rules or anything, but I don’t feel good about leaving Xandro unattended in a busy mall. Especially with Lukas a couple shops down and Xandro on a sugar high,” she pursed her lips.
“Well, rules are rules,” the lady…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
Liv sighed dramatically and looked at Xandro, and then back at the woman. “It’s not that I’m trying to break the rules or anything, but I don’t feel good about leaving Xandro unattended in a busy mall. Especially with Lukas a couple shops down and Xandro on a sugar high,” she pursed her lips.
“Well, rules are rules,” the lady…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, thanks!
Kate
Kate turned to the Sword. “Woooww… great name! Did you comeo up with that yourself?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like adding another charrie, and I know who to add but I’m wondering whether i should or not.
- Load More
