@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
At our rate, 1500!
Or MORE.
Idk why I just decided we needed singing.
Hmm… too bad Klethen isn’t here. He loves singing. I’ve been wanting to RP with him forever, but I just don’t feel he’d fit in an existing RP :/
Maybe we can make a new one some time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
At our rate, 1500!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim sung a low Realn song, the lyrics heavy with Nayhelmic Realn accent, but still had a fair ring. It began in a low bass, before rising, in volume and in scale. The tone was one of triumph, yet sadness. Happiness yet heartache. As his voice rose, Nora’s voice joined it, less accented with the style of the Helmic.
Idk why I just…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How many pages do you guys think the RP will be at when they finish their quest? 1,000? 1,500?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Whoooooo 300 pages! 100 more to go!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m in an RP mood.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay. What can they talk about?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Woohoo!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We’re almost at 300 pgs!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I was thinking we give people some time to have characters interact (like that lovely exchange we just had.) I was also imagining that they would go through some other challenges before they actually reached the dragon.
If anyone (or @keilah-h specifically) has any ideas for something that could happen on their way through the forest, we…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I keep thinking “Picasso” when I read “Ricasso”, and Picasso happens to be my least fav painter in he world that I know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How long do ya think it’ll take to get to Silva?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
“Goodbye!” Kate called after him. “You were thoroughly amusing. I feel much better after this! Goodbye, Sword! Bye, Ricasso!”
Kate chuckled silently. She did indeed feel much better about everything now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m fine with it, though Callie may have to coax Chase a little bit.
Chase Duke
“What do you think?” Fynn spread out his arms and spun in a slow circle. Chase’s lip twitched in what was his version of a smile of approval.
“I-it be perfect. Just s-straighten your bowtie.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“You’re pathetic.” Zahlin snarled, kicking his elk forward to get away from Kate.
***
Kate has got Zahlin in a very bad mood lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin is just the perfect target for Kate’s pestering, because he reacts exactly as she expects.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This is great *crunches on popcorn*
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
”Thank you!” said Kate, smirking.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“Oh yes,” Zahlin snapped, “If you’re so intelligent why don’t you just kill all these dragons with your raw intelligence and save us all heaps of trouble. Then we can go home and I can be spared from your insufferable company!”
- Load More
