@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Although I guess Latin doesn’t belong in this world…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm… I didn’t think that was particularly out of place. I would guess it originated from Roman times or something. Let me see…
…
It is latin, but it seems that it was actually from the Middle Ages, which means it fits even better.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I mostly skimmed it, but the only name I thought seemed kind of out of place was ‘Dominic’. To me, when I hear that name, I think of some punk rebel teenager riding a skateboard, as well as Domino’s Pizza, neither of which are good connections.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
One thing I could use some help on is the linguistics for this world. If this isn’t your area of expertise, feel free to ignore this. I know that at least @thearcaneaxiom is interested in this topic.
I have a rather gigantic list of essentially just names. I’ll paste them in…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Have fun on your vacation!
Thanks!
I haven’t started drawing anyone yet, so thanks!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, I see you folks have created GLORIOUS CHAOS while I was away.
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at this point.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, sorry this is late, but I found another reference pic of ottoline (i know it looks nothing like my pfp, but this is a good front view of what she would look like) If you’ve already started drawing her, don’t worry about using this, but just thought I’d give it to you in case you hadn’t started yet.

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
And another Lilitu one!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Annnd another Sef one!

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know, right? It’s like “I’m not with them…I have no idea who they are”…
lol
Have fun on your vacation!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Snake’s rampage caused Fennin to be knocked off his elk before he could respond. Ellis cursed, duckeing and rolling as Snake swiped at him.
His sword wasn’t glowing—-he was fighting an ally.
It’s right to defend everyone else, he told himself, trying to activate the sword. It’s right to de—-
Snake clawed at him, catching his shoulder.…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it ran away after biting Snake, but idk exactly what its strategy is. Someone probably could go try to catch it. That would probably be a viable way to stop it, but otherwise, they can just beat up Snake until it stops.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
Kate pulled [someone else can decide who] out of the way as Snake charged past Ellis and attacked. Ellis attacked Snake from the side, distracting him. Kate grabbed a spell from her belt, annoyed that she was being forced to use another. She sent a blast of concussive red light at Snake, hoping it would knock him out. Snake staggered as it…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
”What are you doing?” screamed Ellis as Snake attacked them. He dodged out of the way and Snake charges past him to attack someone else, as though in a blind rage.
”It’s not me doing this—-it’s the animal!” Snake shouted, his words seeming to be choked off at the end.
”What animal?” Ellis turned toward Fennin, looking for an explanation.…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, dear, here we go!
Ellis
Looked up as a roar suddenly split through the silence.
His hand immediately flew to the hilt of his sword.
”Snake?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This might have been the most inactive day of this RP, at least since I joined it.
Btw, we’re going on vacation for a week starting Saturday, so @HighScribe and I might not be on as much. We won’t be completely out of contact or anything, but we’ll probably be pretty busy most of the time.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I hate being trapped in a group of insane people! It’s embarrassing—-“I have no association with these people! Don’t judge me based on them!”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More

