@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We’re going to Nashville.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Where are you guys going? (Montana??? lol jk) Tomorrow we’ll be going to North Dakota because my little sister has a gymnastics meet, so not sure how much I’ll be on KP.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww thanks!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it can’t, but it can sometimes help a little.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
The thing is, the way ChatGPT works, I’m not sure if it even can come up with something completely original. I just don’t think it would work well.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it’s terrible at names. Just so bad.
But with a language it usually just kind of comes up with gibberish that occasionally has Latin roots and can sometimes pass for a word.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Not in this case. I have given it this stuff and asked it to generate names based on them. The names it gave me were super generic fantasy names, some of them just directly ripped from existing franchises. In fact, I also asked it to generate fantasy names without giving it anything to base it on. It had a bunch of the same names.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Feed it to chatGPT. It sometimes has good ideas.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, er… not really. I mean it would be cool, but I have no idea how to do that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Are you making a conlang for Adonial?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, ’twas a beeg disaster.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I guess when you have multiple genealogies, you shouldn’t go marrying people between them. At least, not multiple times. I think I did that once somewhere in mine, but only once which prevents me from ending up with weird situations like you did.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I have no idea. And yeah, it was multiple genealogies, so not everyone should’ve been related, but they were.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Technically in a genealogy, everyone is related. Everyone is the child of the previous person. How exactly did you end up there?
Mine is technically nine genealogies in one, so not everyone on there is related.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
It was a mess.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Um, what?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Like, I mean, I accidentally married cousins together…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I tried to make a genealogy, once, just for fun. Everyone ended up being related lol.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I’d love to fill out this geneology completely, but that’s not gonna happen. I calculated that to cover the 20,000 years from the founding of the Eivir to the time that this story is set would require 500 generations, which assuming that each person was an Eivir for 40 years before passing it on, which is most likely nowhere near average.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh, ok, maybe it’s just me.
- Load More
